Tit For Tat Mr Malhotra

Rahul and Ahana were sitting at the edge of the pool holding each other's hand,Ishaan and Naira were having a swimming competition while I and Aria were the judge.

"Ok enough now shall we start the pool volley"Rav Bhaiya asked as all of us nodded.

I pulled Ahana inside the pool while Ishaan did the same with Rahul.

"But how will we divide the teams"Rahul asked.

"Let's keep girls vs boys"Naira suggested

"No we are two and you people are four that's unfair"Ishaan exclaimed.

"Exactly and Ahana is great at pool volley"Rahul pointed as all of us nodded four vs two is not a fair competition.

"Shh you all, any two of you come ahead and select the team"Vi Bhaiya instructed.

"Ruchi you go"Aria pushed me ahead.

"And Ishaan you"Rahul pushed him as Ishan glared at him.

"Ok so do stone,paper, scissors and decide who will select the first member"Rav Bhaiya said yawning.

"What are you a kid suggesting stone paper,scissors"Vi Bhaiya teased

"Do you have any better Idea"Rav Bhaiya countered while Vi Bhaiya shook his head and we went on with the stone,paper, scissors.

Ishaan won it as he did scissor while I did paper.

"Ahana"He said making me groan I so knew it.

"Aria"

"Naira"

"Rahul"

"So the team 1 is Ishan,Ahana and Naira and team 2 is Ruchi,Aria,Rahul"Vi Bhaiya announced as we took our position.

The pool volley went on and none from the team was ready to loose the game was equally poised with both of us team having equal point.

I hit the ball towards the team 1 and saw that Ishan was about to hit the ball when I winked at him and the ball fell in the water making us win.

"Wohoo"Rahul cheered showing his tounge to Ahana and Ishan who in return glared at him making the rest of us chuckle.

"Now that your game is over let's go and sleep please"Rav Bhaiya pleaded as all of us got out of the pool.

I was about to enter my room when Ishan held my hand

"What was that"He asked about the earlier incident at the pool.

"What"I asked feighing innocence.

"You very well know that Ruchika don't you"He asked.

"Ofcourse I know but didn't you did the same with me in lobby"I asked raising my brows at him as he nodded.

"Tit For Tat Mr Malhotra"I said entering my room and closing the door.

I changed into some comfortable clothes and slept quickly due to tiredness.

*****

"Bhaiya be quick you have a shoot"I shouted as he was in the bathroom since last half an hour.

"Why only I have to go for the shoot why can't Rav come with me"He whined coming out of the washroom all ready to shoot.

"Because bhaiya you are the captain and it's the photoshoot of the captain"I tried to make him understand.

There is a photoshoot before the starting of the T20 series of the captains as ODI is over and India won it.

"Ok let's leave"He finally agreed as I took a breath of relief

The photoshoot was done in an hour thanks to Vi Bhaiya who was so in rush to leave for the hotel as it was team time.

"It's Bhabhi's call I will attend and come"I pointed towards my phone which was rimging.

"Why is she calling you and not me"He scowl and entered the team room making me chuckle.

"Hello Bhabhi how are you"I asked picking up the call.

"I am fine,how are you and that idiot brother of yours"She asked and now I am sure they had a fight.

"Now tell me why did you guys fought"I asked

"That idiot brother of yours want me to come to Australia as I have a five days leave from my shoot and when I said no he is like you don't care about me and love me anymore"She explained the whole matter to me.

"But Bhabhi how can you come it would be so hectic for you and you also have promotin to do after this last shoot right"I agreed to her it would be too hectic for her.

"Exactly but he ain't ready to listen to me"She replied

"Wait a minute"I entered the team room and handed my phone to Vi Bhaiya.

"Sort it out and come"I ordered as he made a face and went out to talk as I went and sat with my girls gang.

*******