There is a small hurdle in your story

"I am not coming guys"I said due to my fear of heights.

"What why you have to come please"Ruchika pleaded while I  nodded as I wasn't able to deny her.

Ruchika and I sat together and as the ride started, my uneasiness kicked in making me sweat, I felt Ruchika's hand on my mind as she gave me a smile.

Throughout the ride I held her hand and it really helped me to calm my nerves.

"Where we going now"Aakash asked as I searched around for Ruhaan.

"Where is Ruhaan"Aria voiced out my thoughts.

"He is vomiting over there"Naira replied and went to where Ruhaan was with a water bottle.

We then went to other rides, thankfully none of them were heighted.

"Let's go and eat something"Naira said and we all nodded as all of us were hungry being here since three hours.

"Wait"Ruhaan said and ran towards the dustbin to vomit.

"You guys go and order,I will bring Ruhaan"

The rest of us except for Naira and Ruhaan made our way towards the restaurant.

We all ordered for ourselves when Ruhaan came looking like he will pass out any minute now.

"What would you both have rest of us have given our order"Aakash asked.

"A chaas for Ruhaan and for me pav Bhaji"Naira ordered.

We had our food and then all of us sat in the car.

"Where to now"Aakash asked as he was driving now.

"Home please"Ruhaan whined on the verge of passing out after all the rides.

"No let's go to Madam Tussauds Wax Museum"Aria suggested.

"Yes let's go don't be a spoil sport Ruhaan"Naira said and with that we all drove towards the wax museum.

We roamed around the wax museum seeing all the celebrities wax statute.

"Ishaan can you click my pic"Ruchika asked handing me her phone.

"Sure"I took the phone from her hand as she posed in front of the statue.

"Now come let's click a selfie"She pulled me in front of the statue.

I made a peace sign with a smile while Ruchika smiled.

"Papa do you know Bhaiya sat in the Ferris wheel today "Aria told papa

"What are you serious"Papa exclaimed as I handed him tea and hot chocolate to Aria.

"Yes"I replied taking a sip of my hot coffee.

"How did this miracle happened"Papa asked.

"Someone special asked and he couldn't deny it"Aria teased as I threw the pillow at her.

"What the hell Bhai,you would have made me spilled this yummy hot chocolate"She relaxed further on the sofa and make the slurping sound to irritate me.

"Aria don't"

"Ok enough both of you now tell me who is this someone special Aria is talking about"Papa asked silencing us both.

"Papa it's nothing like that, she is talking about Ruchika Virat Bhaiya's sister and is my good friend that's it"I explained still glaring at Aria.

After that Papa and I started talking about our family buisness which he handles.

"Ok you both continue your boring talks I am going to sleep"She yawned and got up to leave for her room.

"By the way a warning to you Bhaiya,there is a small hurdle in your love story and that's Vi Bhaiya have a not dating a cricketer policy for Ruchika"She informed and ran away to her room quickly.

"Good night Papa"I said and also made my way to the room.

I sat on my bed and drifted off to sleep reminiscing the memories of whole day.

*****

Here is the update,I hope you all liked it.

Love
A.