My Family

"Here"I looked up to see papa forwarding me a cup of hot chocolate.

I accepted it as he sat beside me on the grass.

"Now would you tell me about Ruchika"Dad asked as I took a sip of hot chocolate.

"What about her"I asked staring at him.

"Comeon Ishan you know you can share anything with me"He said

"Ofcourse papa I know that and about Ruchika she is my friend"I replied honestly.

"She is not just your friend Ishan if she was just your friend you wouldn't stare at her like you do,you wouldn't have taken her to the bakery and mostly importantly you wouldn't have agreed to go on rides on Ruchika's insistence"Dad explained it and now when I probe into I realise that he was right.

"But dad even if I like her you know I don't trust on this relationship and all"I confessed to him and he know that too well.

"Ishan how many time have I told you just because your mother and mine's relationship didn't work that doesn't meant it wouldn't work for you or Aria too"He said making me angry.

"Don't call that woman my mother"I shouted as I loathe that woman like anything.

"Ishan wether you accept or not she is your mother"He stated.

"She is not my mother,she just gave birth to me"I stated.

"Ok ok but you should know that all women are not like her and you know Ruchika right is she like your mother "He motivated as I nodded at him.

"Papa don't compare Ruchika with that vile women"I shouted

"Shall we sleep it's already late"I got up as dad followed my suite.

"Yes and think of what I said"I nodded at him and made my way towards my room.

I laid on the bed and tried to sleep but Papa's words were continuosly roaming in my mind making me restless.

My phone pinged breaking my revive as I checked up to see an email from my manager and it was for a shoot day after tomorrow,I gave a thumbs up to it.

"Bhai what are you doing up this late"Aria asked entering my room.

"I can ask you the same"I raised my brows at her while she just shrugged.

"Wait a sec are you watching Iron Man like seriously"She shreiked peeping in the laptop while I shrugged.

"I am watching it with you"She announced settling beside me.

"Haven't you watched this movie already like 50 times"I asked

"I have but I want to watch it again"I shook my head and unpaused the movie.

Halfway through the movie Aria was already asleep and I was feeling sleepy too.

I kept the laptop aside,laid Aria properly and slept too and this time sleep engulfed me soon.

"YOU GUYS HAD HOT CHOCOLATE WITHOUT ME NOT FAIR PAPA"A voice shouted making me groan. 

I got up and splashed some water on my face before making my way downstairs.

"Why are you shouting so early in the morning Ari"I asked sitting on the sofa.

"You and papa had hot chocolate without me and that too was made by papa,not fair at all"She whined,made a face and sat on the sofa.

"Stop whining Ari I promise I am going to make hot chocolate for you ok"Papa assured her,wrapping his arms around her.

"Ok"She smiled hugging him back .

"You guys forgot me"This time I whined as both of them extended their arms as I joined the group hug. 

I smiled looking at both Papa and Aria,may God always keeps us like this,my family.

*****