This is how you bid bye Roo

"Ruchika why are you crying"I heard a voice and felt a hand on my shoulder.

I just shook my head and turned my head  to see Ishan standing there.

"It's ok if you don't want to share,anyway I am just a stranger right"He stated and turned around to leave.

"It's not like that Ishan,can you please stay here"I said vulnerably holding his wrist as he nodded and sat beside me.

"You know I genuinely have feelings for you and I am not fooling around"He confessed staring directly in my eyes.

"You know I was 18 when India lost the worldcup in semi final and Vi Bhaiya couldn't score much and also he was the captain and for that he was blamed so much but that was still fine,Bhabhi also started getting all the trolls and people started blaming her for just accompanying him,calling her bad luck and what not and that was the reason you know Bhaiya took a promise from me on not dating a cricketer as he doesn't want me to go through all the things he and Bhabhi had gone through and that's the reason I have started keeping my distance from you,as I can never say no to Bhaiya,he is my family,my parents,my confidant everything"I poured my heart out at him,I don't know why but I felt like revealing everything to him and it really made me feel light.

"Shh calm down Roo"He rubbed my arms as I sob hysterically remembering all those bad incidents.

"What did you call me just now"I asked noticing that he didn't address  me by name.

"What Roo,it just came out in flow I hope you don't mind"He said fetching a bottle of water.

"It's fine you can call me that"I replied giving him a small smile.

"And Ofcourse I know the reason Roo and you don't need to worry about it,the decision is yours,it's fine if you say no,just be happy"He said wrapping his hands around my arms as I leaned on his chest.

I genuinely have feelings for Ishan and my happiness lies with him but I can't break my promise to Vi Bhaiya,he is my everything.

But Vi Bhaiya loves me so much and he want my happiness so wouldn't he agree for my sake,that's what Ruhan said too right.

"Ishan I want to give us a chance"I said slowly as he looked at me.

"Are you sure,I mean you are not forcing yourself right"He asked and I shook my head.

"You don't know how happy I am Roo"He cupped my face and kissed my forehead as I gave him a small smile.

"But we will not tell Vi Bhaiya or anyone till the time we are hundred percent sure about our relationship"I said and he nodded at that.

"Shall we go inside we have been sitting here since fifteen minutes"I asked as he nodded.

I entered the washroom and whiped away all the tears and touched up my makeup before making my way back to the party.

"Where were you Ruchi,it's time for dinner"Aria asked

"I will tell you everything afterwards"I said and she nodded understanding.

Ishan was there standing talking to Ruhan and Naira.

"Guys I am really hungry now let's have dinner"Rahul gained everyone's attention as we all made our way to the dinning area.

We cheered for the couple and enjoyed the dinner to the fullest teasing and laughing.

"Ishan someone will see"I whined as he held my hand , all of us were leaving for home.

"No one will see everyone is already in the car and I just wanted to bid you bye"He said to me.

"Ok bye"I waved at him and started walking towards the car.

"Not like this"He pulled me towards him by my waist.

"What are you doing Ishan"I said my cheeks all flushed.

"This is how you bid bye Roo"He whispered in my ears, kissing my cheeks and left making me stand there all flushed.

******
So are you happy for Ishan and Ruchika?Do you think Virat will agree for their relationship.