This looks cute.

"Bhabhi the prop is set take a look at it"I informed Bhabhi who was seating on the sofa.

"Sure"She replied as I set the camera properly,we are currently  having a small photoshoot for a brand at home as it wasn't that big and could be done at home. 

I sat on the sofa till the time Bhabhi got ready as I recalled the magical Udaipur trip, specially the last day where Ishaan and I roamed around the museum hand in hand, as much as I fear Bhaiya, I love spending time with Ishaan.

"Ruchi I am ready let's click"She called out, coming all decked up in a beautiful wine color skin tight dress reaching her knees.

I showed her thumbs up as she started posing and I started clicking her from different angles.

"Wow Ruchi, amazing photography skills"She applauded as I showed her the clicks in the camera.

"Okay if you both are done, get ready the whole team would be here in  an hour"Bhaiya informed coming from the garden, he has planned a surprise for whole team and us and is not allowing us in the garden since the morning.

Bhabhi and I quickly cleared all the prop and other stuff and made our way to get ready for the surprise.

I took a quick warm shower and changed into a white t-shirt tucked in  blue ripped jeans.

I roamed the comb through my hairs once they were dry and applied some mascara and lip balm

"Can we come in"I heard a shout as I was wearing studs.

"You guys don't need to ask"I shouted back at Naira,Ahana and Aria who were standing at my doorstep.

"You ready"Aria asked and I nodded turning towards them.

We made our way outside towards the garden and trust me my jaw dropped as I entered the garden, it was decorated beautifully, a screen with white balloons decorated around it and lot of seats and mats to seat on, kind of boho set up, Virat Bhaiya has done a great job.

"Ahana look there"I pointed towards the snack table with all kind of snacks available on it

"Naira isn't Aakash coming"I asked looking around for him

"Nope got stuck with some important case"She replied and I looked to see Aria's face felling, what is the thing I don't know.

"Guys the movie will start in fifteen quickly take your seats " Virat Bhaiya announced with Rav Bhaiya on his side.

"Ok bye I am going to seat with Ruhaan"She went towards the boys who were standing in the group.

"I am gonna go fetch Rahul"Ahana announced and beelined towards Rahul.

"So us two singles have to sit together"Aria sighed and I nodded.

"Sorry sista but she is sitting with me"Ishaan appeared out of nowhere and dragged me towards one of the seat.

"What are you doing, whom will Aria sit"I asked

"She will sit with Eri Bhabhi and Avu Bhabhi, now be quiet"He gestured me to focus on the screen as I shook my head.

"Can I sit with you"Anu asked standing in front of us.

"Sure Baby come"Ishaan said as she settled down on his lap.

"Wait I will bring snacks for three of us"I informed and made my towards the snack table picking up popcorn ,cold  drinks  and some Candies for Anaysa.

I hate being disturbed during the movies and so I took enough snacks that would last movie for three of us.

The movie soon started it was Brahmastra, my whole attention was on the movie.

During the break time I saw that Anu has already fallen asleep and Ishaan was also yawning.

"Don't you like movies"I asked.

"Nope I love them it's just I had a meeting with a brand before coming here so a little tired "

After the interval I felt weight on my shoulder to see that Ishaan was also sleeping leaning on my shoulder, both of them looked cute while sleeping, I secretly clicked a selfie without disturbing them and turned my attention back to movie.

"Ishaan get up"I shook him lightly

"Let me sleep"He murmered.

"Vi Bhaiya what are you doing here"I tricked Ishaan and he got up with a jerk.

"Look at your face, you are so scared of Bhaiya"I laughed looking at his instant reaction while he glared at me .

"Bhabhi where should I make Anaysa sleep"Ishaan asked Avu Bhabhi as all of us entered inside the house, Anu still in his arms.

"Oh Ruchi will guide you to her room"She informed as I nodded and motioned him to follow me.

As Ishaan layed Anu on the bed I kept pillows beside her so that she doesn't fall and tucked her comfortably with duvet.

"Ah Ishaan wait,I want to show you something"I grabbed his hand and fetched my phone out of my pocket.

"This looks cute"He said grinning at the selfie of three of us and I nodded as we both went to the living room for dinner.

******
HERE GOES THE UPDATE,I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT.

LOVE
A.