Indeed it is.

Listening to music while setting my hairs for our tour around Udaipur,still thinking about Ruchika and mine's dance yesterday night when I heard a knock on my door.

I opened the door and closed it again.

"Bhaiya what the hell open the freaking door"I heard the shout from the other side and quickly open the door.

"Who are you and what have you done to my sister"I teased her taking in her appearance, she was wearing a beautiful baby pink anarkali.

"Shut up,I am your sister only it's just that all of us girls have decided to wear traditional"She pushed me aside and entered inside the room

"When are we leaving"I asked laying down on the bed.

"Don't know others are still getting ready"She replied sitting on the couch ,taking an apple from the fruit basket and bite it.

"By the way, I loved your that someone special,Go ahead you have my blessings"She munched on the apple.

"What"I asked and suddenly it striked me our conversation that night "how the hell did you come to know it was Ruchika"I questioned

"Oh that you need to know one thing, she is not only your someone special but now my bestfriend too"She replied casually.

"Will you stop, she has a name"I act irritated but couldn't help but feel all gittery, Ruchika being my someone special has a nice ring to it.

"Ouch what was that for"I asked as a pillow hit me square at my face.

"Stop day dreaming and let's leave everyone would be down by now"Aria said as we left my room for the lounge.

*******

"Here they are let's leave"Ruhaan shouted as we reached downstairs making everyone around us stare.

"Shut up idiot, don't you have sense that we shouldn't shout in public places"Naira hit Ruhaan on his head

I looked at Ruchika and saw her sitting,smiling at Ruhaan and Naira's banters, She looked no less than an angel in that black anarkali suit.