Bhaiya we are in a relationship

"Now will any of you two tell me what was going on in the kitchen"Aarav asked calmly as now the three of them were sitting in the living room while Anaya was sent in the garden to play.

Ruchika and Ishan stared at each other nervously,Ruchika fidgeting with her fingers.

"Dammit will you two tell me what is going on instead of staring at each other ,We have been sitting like this for the last ten minutes"Aarav shouted stamping his hand on the table.

It was a rare instance that Aarav gets angry but when he does you can't get away from it.

"Woh Bhaiya we are in a relationship"Ishan finally mustered up the courage and said it.

"Ruchi do you know what blunder have you done"Aarav asked staring at Ruchika who was on the verge of tears.

"Bhaiya I know what you are saying but we are serious about each other and genuinely want to be with each other"

"It's not about you both being serious about each other or not,Vi will never agree to this relationship,Ishan doesn't know but you do right Ruchi"He tried to knock some sense into Ruchika as he was sure that Virat would never agree with Ruchika and Ishan's relationship,no matter how well he know Ishan and he has his own reason for that.

"I know Bhaiya but won't he understand,won't he agree for my happiness"She asked

"I don't know anything else Ruchi but I am hundred and ten percent sure that Virat will never accept this relationship"

"Bhaiya leave Vi Bhaiya for now,I want to know your opinion on our relationship"Ruchika asked sitting beside Aarav and holding his hand.

Aarav was not sure what to say,he knew Ishan really well and he knew that he is a really nice and geniune person and he will always keep Ruchika happy but he knows Virat would never agree to their relationship.

"Ruchi I have no objection for your relationship"He replied as he can't see both of them sad and he was genuinely happy about Ishan and Ruchika.

"Thank you Thank you so much Bhaiya"She hugged him tightly

"Yes thank you Bhaiya and we promise that we will reveal our relationship to Vi Bhaiya soon"Ishan said as Aarav nodded.

"Now will you just sit there and stare at us or hug me too"Aarav asked opening his arms.

Ishan and Ruchika both hugged Aarav as he patted their head,both of them stared at each other and smiled.

Both of them were really happy as Aarav accepted their relationship and they were hoping the Virat accept too.

"Ruchi come I will drop you"Aarav said as Ruchika nodded.

"Comeon Anu we are leaving"Ruchika shouted as Anaya came running towards her.

"Bye Bye Ishan chachu"She bid bye to Ishan as Ruchika picked her up.

"Bhaiya please don't tell to Vi Bhaiya about Ishan and I,I promise we will reveal it to him as early as possible"Ruchi asked for assurance as she know how close Rav and Vi are,Ishan and her are still not ready to tell Virat.

"Don't worry I won't tell Vi about anything,both of you take your time and then tell him ok"Aarav said as she nodded and got down from the car.

"Bye Bye Ruchi Bua"

"Bye Baccha"She kissed Anu's cheek and bid her bye.

Ruchika entered the house and saw that Virat was sleeping in his room while Erica was still not back from the shoot.

She too went to her room and changed into some comfortable clothes before letting sleep take over.