I am going to maintain distance

"Ishan don't you think that was too much"Riya asked as soon as Ishan started driving.

"I know I overdid I mean I should have atleast bid her bye"He sighed.

"Exactly and you idiot I didn't even got to talk to her properly due to you,she seems such a sweet person"She hit him lightly

"She is the sweetest you will know once you start spending time with her,she is so caring and such a nice human being"Ishan stated

"Oho someone is all praise for someone"Riya teased as red tint appeared on his face.

"By the way keeping all this aside thanks for your help Riya"Ishan thanked parking the car outside Riya's house.

"Your welcome and tell me the good news soon"Riya said stepping down from the car as Ishan nodded.

Ishan drove towards his house happy knowing that Ruchika feels something for him unaware about the storm going to hit him.

"How did your plan went"Aria asked Ishan as soon as he arrived.

"Atleast let me breathe Ari"Ishan said settling on the sofa as Aria took a seat beside him. 

"It went well you know she didn't liked a bit when Riya and I danced or when we were laughing together or when we left together"He said and explained the whole day on the set to Aria.

"That's great so when are you going to propose her"Aria asked all excited.

"Don't know and I am scared of Vi Bhaiya"He replied honestly,he is scared of Vi Bhaiya's reaction and also he didn't want to ruin his relation with Vi Bhaiya.

"If you listen to me don't rush it spend more time with her be sure of each other's feelings"Aria suggested as Ishan nodded.

*******

"Ruchi why did you call me suddenly"Aakash asked helding her hand as they were currently sitting in the coffee shop.

"I don't know"She replied keeping her hands on her head.

"Ruchi you know you can share anything with me right"Aakash said softly as he realised that something is wrong with his bestfriend.

"Aakash I have feelings for Ishan but"She confessed as tears started pooling in her eyes.

"But what Ruchi"He asked blinking his eyes so as motioning her to continue.

"But Vi Bhaiya won't agree with me you know he has prohibited me from having relationship with crickter you know that right"she explained as tears started flowing freely from her eyes.

"But don't you think you should talk to him once maybe he would agree,you know your happiness matters to him the most"Aakash explained.

"He won't agree for it Aakash and I know that for sure and hence I have came to a conclusion"

"And what is it"He asked hoping it's not something stupid.

"I will maintain my distance from Ishan"She stated.

"If you have already taken the decision than I am with you"Ruchika gave him a soft smile.

"By the way I have something to tell you"Aakash said and Ruchika motioned him to continue.

"Actually Aria and I are dating"He dropped the bomb as Ruchika gaped at him and gave him a expression that clearly screamed tell me quickly before I kill you.

"We exchanged our numbers on the day when we went to amusement park and have been in contact since then"He said and narrated the whole story to her.

"That's great but why didn't you informed me about it earlier"She asksed glaring at him.

"I wanted to tell you since we came here but you were busy flowing rivers from your eyes"Aakash teased.

"Shut up Idiot"She chuckled hitting him on his shoulders

*****
So on one side Ishan is eager to spend time with Ruchika and on the other hand Ruchika has decided to maintain her distance from Ishan,what do you think will happen next.