Did I played well Madam

"Come quickly Ruchi,the match is starting"Naira shouted from inside.

I took the popcorn from the waiter before thanking him.

"Here"I passed her the popcorn and settled on the couch beside her as it was just two of us,Aria and Ahana have went to the stadium to watch the match.

The match started as India has already won the toss and are bowling first,The first Inning went okish as Australia has posted a target of 300/7.

During the innings break the camera was showing the dugouts of the Indian team where Vi Bhaiya was saying something to Rav Bhaiya while he was listening to it while making faces and Ishaan and Rahul were laughing in the background.

The innings break got over as Rav Bhaiya and Rahul came for opening,the partnership was going on well until Rahul got out on 45 and the team score being 67/1 in ten overs.

Vi Bhaiya made his way to the crease,him and Rav Bhaiya had a steady partnership but then Rav Bhaiya got out mistiming the flick shot,the score was 207/2 in 35 overs and they just need 94 runs now to win.

Ishan made his way to the pitch and fistbumped with Vi Bhaiya and took his position on the crease,it was totally Ishaan and Vi Bhaiya show as they took India over the line with 3 over remaining and I couldn't help but jump after every boundary.

Vi Bhaiya got the MOM for his brilliant century and the post match presentation went on.

"Let's go to the corridor they would be arriving soon"Naira said as I nodded and we made our way towards the hotel lobby.

"Congrats Bhaiya you were awesome"I hugged Vi Bhaiya as soon as the team entered the hotel. 

"Thank you Ruchi"He broke the hug ruffling my hair.

"All the love for your Vi Bhaiya only right"Rav Bhaiya tried to feigh hurt but couldn't.

"You played well to Bhaiya"I hugged him too as he gave me a smile.

"By the way Bhaiyas my dear Bhabhis are waiting for you so go and call them quickly"Naira said and Vi Bhaiya and Rav Bhaiya literally ran to their room making all of us chuckle.

"Did I played well madam"Ishaan whispered standing beside me.

"Yes you did Mr and congratulations on the win"I congratulated him giving him a small smile.

"Thank you Ms"He replied winking and left from there making me rooted to my place.

"Ruchi are you fine"Aria asked shaking me as I nodded at her.

"Can we play pool volley today please it's two days break before the next match"Naira whined at us.

"Ok we will have a pool volley tonight"Rahul announced as all of us cheered and went to our respective rooms to rest.

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes and soon sleep engulfed me.

"Baccha wake up its time for dinner"I got up to see Vi Bhaiya with two plates containing food.

He arranged them properly on the table and both of us sat on the chair beside each other.

"Wait"I said to Bhaiya as he was about to put the morsel in his mouth and raised his brows at me.

"I will feed you today you would be tired"I forwarded the morsel towards him,and then ate one.

The dinner was completed like this with us feeding each other

"You going somewhere"Vi Bhaiya asked as I took out clothes for our pool volley game

"Yes Bhaiya we have a pool volley game"I informed"you and Rav Bhaiya can be the refree right"I asked and he nodded with a smile.

*****