Ruchika and I are in a relationship

I quickly got ready in a white shirt,black shirt and black jeans and left for Ruchika's house.

I honked after reaching Ruchika's house as she came out wearing a white dress.

I got down and opened the door for her.

"Thank you gentleman"I chuckled and closed the door.

"You look beautiful Ms Singhania"I complemented,igniting the engine.

"You look hot Mr Malhotra"She whispered in my ears as I stared at her.

I started driving and soon we reached the hotel.

"Don't cut the call ok I want to listen to the whole conversation"She said and I nodded.

I entered the restaurant and saw Rahul and Ahana sitting at a table of four.

"Someone who taunts me constantly on how I am always late is late today"Rahul taunted as soon as I took a seat

"Rahul he may be having some work"Ahana said taking my side making Rahul scowl.

"By the way leave everything aside why did you call us here"Rahul asked drinking a glass of water.

"Oh I want you guys to meet someone"I said and Ruchika entered the restaurant and sat beside me.

"You wanted us to meet Ruchi,do you have amnesia,we already know her if you have forgotten"Rahul started with his drama.

"Will you listen to want I want to say"I deadpan as he motioned me to continue.

"Ruchika and I are in a relationship"I announced holding her hand.

"What are you serious"Ahana asked as I and Ruchika nodded.

"Finally my dream is fulfilled"Rahul said keeping a hand on his heart.

"What dream"Ruchika asked completely clueless.

"Nothing he just wanted to have a double date with Ishan and His girlfriend and was nagging him since so long to get into a relationship"Ahana answered making Ruchika chuckle.

"Now shall we order"I asked and everyone nodded.

"How about some Pasta and Pizza"Rahul suggested.

"No pizza and pasta we have a worldcup coming up"I chided.

"Let him have it Ishan and I am sure he would workout a little extra in the gym tommorow"Ruchika supported

"Finally Finally"Rahul dropped his head on the table let me tell you he is been extra dramatic today.

"Again what happened to him"Ruchika asked

"Ahana always supports me and he is happy that you supported him "I explained as she nodded. 

We ordered for ourselves ofcourse all the junks credits goes to Ruchika and Rahul and during the course of dinner both of them were continuosly talking.

"I have never seen you two talking so much"I asked.

"Oh that we never met much before and whenever we met it was always in group so didn't get an opportunity but now we are a team right"Rahul asked and both of them Highfied. 

After dinner the four of us got in our respective cars as I started driving.

"Why do you seem so happy"Ruchika asked me as I started driving.

"Finally I am so relieved that we revealed it to our gang,I felt so bad hiding it from them"

"Same here but you know I feel so bad lying to bhaiya every now and then to meet you"

"I feel guilty too you know,he is not just a captain of the team I play for but he is my big brother too and I promise we will reveal all this to him soon".

"What if he doesn't agree to our relationship Ishan"She asked

"Don't worry he will agree"I kept my hand on her and squeezed it lightly as she blinked at me.

*****