You have written my name

"Guys get up its time for mehendi"Ahana was the first one to get up followed by Ruchika

"Let me sleep baby we slept so late yesterday"Rahul groaned and went back to sleep.

Ahana and Ruchika shook their heads at the condition in front of them.

Ishan and Rahul were cuddling like they were couple,Ruhan was laying on the floor with a beer bottle still in his hand,Aakash and Aria were sleeping hugging each other while Naira was sleeping in a sitting position,none from them looking in a condition to get up before evening.

"Don't you think this two are cheating on us"Ruchika asked Ahana,pointing towards Ishan and Rahul.

"Even I think the same"Ahana chuckled

"Wait a minute"Ruchika fetched her phone out and clicked a pic of Ruhan and Ishan.

"Send it to me later"Ahana said as Ruchika nodded.

"Now what should we do about them"

"Wait a minute"Ahana said and went somewhere coming back in a minute with a bucket in her hand as Ruchika realised what she was upto.

She threw the water on all the people sleeping as all of them got up with a jolt.

"No whinning and get to your rooms and quickly get ready Mehendi is starting in an hour"Ruchika instructed as everyone nodded and left for thier respective room.

Skipping to one hour later the Woodville Palace of Shimla is  decorated beautifully with a pop of colour everywhere marking the beginning of the wedding festivities of Naira and Ruhan.

The boys were already wandering around the venue having no work in today's function.

Everyone's attention turned towards the entrance as the bride and her friends entered dancing on the tunes of Bollywood classics setting the perfect atmosphere for mehendi.

The girls made their way towards the stage for applying mehendi while the boys were talking and having some soft drinks.

"Ruhan come here please"Naira called Ruhan. 

"What"He asked sitting beside her.

"What what see and learn from Aakash and Rahul"She said pointing towards Rahul who was making Ahana drink some juice while Aakash was fanning Aria as it was really hot.

"Wait"He said and came back in a minute with a glass of juice and some snacks and fed her.

Finally all the girls mehendi were done and it was finally time for lunch

"I also have mehendi on my hands who will feed me"Ruchika asked

"Ishan come here"Rahul called and handed him Ahana's plate.

"Feed Ahana I will go and feed my sister"He said getting up to go and get a plate.

The lunch went all well with Boys feeding the girls and the mehendi ended on a happy note.

"Ok let's rest everyone we even have Sangeet in the evening"Rav said as everyone nodded and made their way back to their rooms.

"Roo what are you doing here, don't you want to rest"Ishan bombarded her with the questions as soon as he opened the door.

"Will you atleast let me in"She asked as he nodded and she entered inside.

"Hello Bro"She hugged Rahul

"Helle Sista"He greeted and hugged her back.

"By the way you both enjoy I am going to meet Ahana"He bid them bye and left the room.

"Now will you tell me the reason for your sudden visit"Ishan asked as both of them sat on the bed.

"Why can't I come to meet you"

"Ofcourse you can but am sure there is a reason that you are here"

"Yes search for your name"Ruchika stretched her hand.

"You have written my name"Ishan asked surprised.

"Ofcourse silly "She replied making Ishan chuckle.

"Here"He exclaimed pointing towards a small I in her mehendi.

"Who would be here at this time"Ishan asked as there was a sudden knock on the door.

"How would I know it's your room"She exclaimed getting comfortable on the bed.

Ishan peeped from the doorhole and jumped in shock seeing Virat standing at the other side of the door.

"It's Virat Bhaiya outside"Ishan whispered

"What"Ruchika uttered a look of horror on her face.

"Yes you go and hide inside the washroom I will open the door"Ishan instructed as she quickly went inside the washroom.

"Bhaiya you here"Ishan asked

"Yes I am here to meet Rahul actually both of us need to go and get some flowers for evening's function"

"Bhaiya Rahul ain't here he went to meet Ahana"He replied as Virat nodded and left as Ishan closed the door with a sight.

"Hash Bach Gaye"Ruchika breathed coming out of the washroom "now I will leave before any other comes"She added and quickly left the room but not before giving a kiss on his cheek.

******