Because I love pulling your cheeks

"Congrats Bhaiya"Aria hugged me as I came back after the meeting for the selection

"Thanks Ari"I hugged her back.

"By the way I am leaving for a meeting with the client so will be late"She informed as I nodded and she left.

I quickly made the arrangements for our second date as I have already informed her to come at 5:00 and it's already 4:30.

"Hello"I hugged Ruchika as I opened the door for her

"Hey"She hugged me back.

"Where is Aria"She asked sitting on the couch.

"Wow here I have arranged a date for us and the first question you ask is where is Aria great Ms Ruchika Singhania"I feigned my anger as she chuckled.

"Ok ok Mr Malhotra now tell me what have you planned"She asked as I sat beside her.

"Come with me"I held her hand as I took her to the movie room.

"Wow its beautiful"She exclaimed

"Now shall we start watching the movie"I asked and she nodded.

"I have arranged all the snacks and drinks here as I have noticed that you hate disturbance during the movies right"I said as I have noticed during the first time we watched the movie.

"Wow its Avengers:Endgame"She exclaimed as now we were seated and I clicked on the play button.

"But you don't like Marvel right"She said "Aww you are watching this for me"She added pulling my cheeks after a few seconds.

"Why do you keep pulling my cheeks"I whined.

"Because I love pulling your cheeks"She said and pulled my cheeks again.

"Now shall we concentrate on the movie"She nodded at that as we diverted our attention back to the movie.

After an hour into the movie I felt weight on my shoulder to see that she was already sleeping and was snoring lightly,she looks so cute sleeping.

I lowered the volume so that it doesn't disturb her and continued watching the film.

"Roo wake up its time for dinner"I patted Ruchika's cheek lightly to wake her up.

"I am so sorry,you planned this date and I slept"

"It's fine Roo you were tired after the meeting right"I asked and she nodded.

"Let me order something it's time for dinner"I took out my phone to order dinner for us two as dad is out of town and Aria will be late.

"No let's cook something"She held my hand as I nodded.

Both of us made our way to the kitchen.

"What shall we cook"I asked leaning on the counter.

"Let's keep it light,how about some noodles"She asked as I nodded

I pulled out the utensils and noodles and other ingredients needed to make noodles.

Roo kept the noodles for boiling and I started chopping the veggies.

"Roo what are you doing"I asked as she snaked her hands from behind and back hugged me.

"Nothing you continue chopping the veggies"She replied resting her head on my shoulder.

"Surprise Ishan Chachu"I heard a voice and saw Anaya standing there with Rav Bhaiya standing behind her shocked.

We quickly got seperated and stared at him,I looked at Roo and she looked scared,I took her hand and squeezed it as she looked at me and I blinked in assurance as she gave a small nod.

*****

So what do you think about this whole situation,Aarav already had his doubt,what do you think will happen,will Virat come to know about it too?

Comment and tell