Bhaiya is also wearing the same color

I was setting the plates on the dinning table when I saw both my Bhaiyas and Bhabhis coming downstairs with Anu.

"From where has sun risen today"Rav Bhaiya teased me while I glared at him.

"Ok jokes side how come you are up so early today"Eri Bhabhi asked taking a seat at the dining table.

"I got up early as I wanted to prepare your favourite dishes for breakfast so Bhabhi I have made Chilli Garlic Noodles for you and Vada Pav for you Bhaiya"I replied opening the lid of the containers.

"Thank you so much Brownie"Bhaiya hugged me and kissed my forehead as I hugged him back.

"So shall we start"Eri Bhabhi asked and I nodded taking a seat beside Vi Bhaiya.

We had our breakfast with some talks here and there and some funny banter between Vi Bhaiya and Rav Bhaiya and in return getting scolding from Anu.

"By the way there is an anniversary party for you both in the evening so be ready for that ok"I informed the four of them as they nodded.

I made my way towards my room and video call our group to give them the invitation,as all the other official invitation are already distributed.

"Hello Everyone"Rahul greeted cheerfully as soon as everyone joined in.

"Ruchi are you by any chance taking revenge for today morning"Ruhan asked sleepily while Naira was chuckling sitting beside him.

"Hey Roo"Ishan greeted me who was sitting beside Aria.

"Bhai we are also here greet us too"Aakash teased as rest of them chuckled.

"Ok now tell us the reason for this video call Ruchi"Ahana intervened as all of them looked in no mood to stop.

"Oh yaa I have called you all to invite you for the Anniversary Party of Bhaiya and Bhabhi in evening at our place"I finally informed them before they create any more ruckus.

"That's great a party"Ruhaan exclaimed suddenly he doesn't seem sleepy.

"Hello Mr Party we are in Paris we can't attend the party"Naira lightly smacked his head as he scowled.

"Ok guys don't enjoy too much without me "He said making all of us chuckle.

"Ok girls listen come to my house the three of us will get ready togther"I informed as they nodded.

"I am feeling FOMO"Naira whined to us.

"Babes come back soon we will surely have our own party"Aria said.

"Yes and we miss you a lot"

"Yes we miss you a lot madam"I said

We then bid bye and cut the call.

I decided on sleeping till the time Ahana and Aria arrive. 

I heard the knock on the door and opened it to see that it was Ahana and Aria.

"Come in guys"I said as they sat on the bed while I kept their stuff in my vanity room.

"So shall we start getting ready"Ahana asked

"Yes but before that select a dress for me"I said leading them to my wardrobe as everyone knows I suck at selecting dresses.

"Wear this one"Aria took out a beautiful champagne color dress for me "Bhaiya is also wearing the same color"She whispered in my ear as I blushed.

The three of us changed into our dresses for the party and started getting ready.

"Guys I will go downstairs and check the preparation"I said to both of them wearing the earrings.

I checked on all the arrangements,the food,lighting,music,cake each and everything before the guests starts arriving.

****