Pyar Hua Ikrar Hua

"Vi when is the series starting"Eri Bhabhi asked throwing some popcorns in her mouth.

"Next week ,we have to leave day after tommorow"Bhaiya replied panting as he was doing pushups.

"By the way Bhabhi when is your shoot starting"I asked flipping through the news channel lazily lying on the sofa.

"Tommorow we are staring are second schedule,by the way keep this it's a nice movie"She said as I nodded taking some popcorns from the bowl.

"Bhabhi I would be so bored you will be busy with shooting and Bhaiya will be on the tour"I whined as I didnt find the movie interesting.

"You can come with me for shoots"She suggested

"Nope bhabhi, shoots bores me a lot"I yawned the day is getting really boring.

"Would you both stop with your mindless talks and let me workout in peace"Bhaiya scolded as I just showed him my tounge.

"Would you stop with your stupid workout and take us somewhere"Bhabhi taunted

"Nope"He said popping the P wipping the sweat with the towel done with his workout and sat beside me as I kept my head on his shoulder

"Bhaiya can I please come with you for the tour"I pleaded as I would be bored being alone at home.

"That's a good Idea Ruchi it will also help you,you know at profesional level too"Eri Bhabhi exclaimed.

"Ok you can come but you aren't coming to stadium ok"He said and I nodded knowing the reason very well.

"By the way Bhaiya you haven't posted anything on your social media handles so long so comeon select a cute pic of Bhabhi and you so I can post"I picked up the tab lying on the table.

He scrolled through some of their pics and selected a cute pic of them where they both are hugging each other.

I showed the pic to Bhabhi and she gave the thumbs up so I posted the pic through Bhaiya's account

"Monkey if you wanted your Bhabhi's approval then why did you asked me ha"He asked tickling me.

"Bhaiya stop please"I managed to say in between my laughing riot.

After he stopped tickling him I hugged him ,he hugged me back and then bhabhi joined us too making it a family hug.

*****

I was laying in my balcony scrolling through my phone after dinner enjoying some solace.

A ping on my phone broke my revivre . I unlocked and saw that it was a message from Ishan

"By the way are you coming to next Australia series"

"Yes"

"Ok great bye"

"Bye"

I replied and locked my phone keeping it aside.

"Pyaar hua ikrar hua"I jumped out of my wits listening to this when I heard a roar of laughter.

"You look like a scared cat"Ruhaan teased me as I hit him hardly on his arms.

"What are you doing here and when did you come "I asked composing myself.

"Oh I came when you were busy texting your boyfriend and I came here beacuse I wasn't able to sleep"He replied

"Firstly he is not my boyfriend and secondly am I some entertainer who would entertain you just beacuse you weren't able to sleep"I deadpanned.

"Fool yourself Singhania that he is not your boyfriend"He dismissed.

"But he is not we are just friends and even if we have Vi Bhaiya would never agree you know the not dating a cricketer"

"Leaving the last part if you genuinely feel something for Ishan go ahead with it you know I know Vi Bhaiya has said to you about this not dating a crickter's pact but if he sees you happy he will agree for sure he just wants your happiness"He explained to me "And also Ishan is a nice person and you seem genuinely happy around him"He concluded his long speech.

Is he saying the truth do I really feel for Ishan no it can't be true he is just my friend on whom I have a crush.

"Leave all that lets watch a movie"I changed the topic and thankfully he nodded on it too.

We started on our all time favourite movie three idiots and settled down on the bed.

My eyes were drooping as I kept my head on Ruhaan's shoulder not able to sit straight halfway through the movie.

"Sleep"He patted my cheeks and my eyelids closed.

*****