Roo Everything would be fine

"Rav Bhaiya,Eri Bhabhi you go to the hospital I will bring Ruchika"Ishan said to Aarav and Erica to leave for the hospital while he looked at Ruchika who was staring into nothingness since the time they have arrived here.

"Ok"Aarav replied and both of them left for the hospital.

Ishan was at Aarav's house playing with Anaya when they got Erica's call revealing Virat got into an accident and neither Erica nor Ruchika were in the condition to drive.

"Roo,Ruchika are you here"He shook Ruchika to bring her out of the shock she has still not wrapped her head around the things happening.

"Where did Bhabhi went"Ruchika asked as she looked around finding her nowhere.

"She went to the hospital with Rav Bhaiya,come we will leave too"He wrapped his hands around her shoulder and guided her outside.

During the whole ride Ruchika was just staring out hoping that her Vi Bhaiya would be fine,he is her everything she can't live without him,he has to be fine for her,for Bhabhi and for Rav Bhaiya.

"Roo we have reached"Ishan opened the door for her as she got down still in daze.

Ishan didn't liked how Ruchika has turned completely silent since the news and seeing the bubbly,chirpy and full of life girl like this made his heart clench.

"Rav Bhaiya what did the doctor say"Ishan asked as they reached the floor where Virat was kept.

"He is still tending to Virat"Aarav replied and guilt was reflecting clearly on his face,Ishan nodded.

He saw Erica was sobbing uncontrollably in Avantika's embrace who just came now.

He saw Ruchika sitting on one bench staring at the operation theatre and Ruchika's behaviour was genuinely scaring him as she hasn't shed a single tear or hasn't reacted to this news in any way and that's not a good sign at all,he know how important Vi Bhaiya is to her.

"Roo everything would be fine"He assured sitting beside her wrapping his arms around her shoulder as she kept her head on his chest.

"Everything has to be fine,I can't live without him"She stated still not letting anything out.

The time went on doctor still not giving any news on Virat,Rav roaming around the operation theatre,Erica has calmed down a little,Ruchika has dozed off ,her head on Ishan's chest.

Ishan stared at her and kept a strand of her hairs behind ear as it was disturbing her.

Aarav's eyes went towards both of them,he saw how Ruchika was so comfortable in Ishan's embrace and how Ishan was making sure she doesn't feel any discomfort.

He also has noticed that how Ishan was consoling since the time they reached Virat's house,there is definetly something going on between this two,they are not just friends but he also knows that now is not the time for confrontation.

"Bhaiya I will bring food for everyone"Ishan said getting up from his seat as Aarav gave him a nod.

He got some food from the hospital cafeteria for all of them and made his way back.

"Bhaiya here"He handed the two plates to Aarav,took one and sat beside Ruchika.

"Roo comeon have something"He said keeping the plate in front of her.

"I am not hungry Ishan"She replied

"Please"He pleaded forwarding a morsel towards her as she ate it.

"Bas Ishan"She said after eating a little.

"Comeone Ruchi last piece"He said as she ate it.

He passed her water as she drank it.

"Aren't you going to eat"She asked as Ishan discarded the plate in the dustbin.

"No"

"What no weren't you the one who made me eat,you have to eat too,wait I will bring you something to eat"She got up

"You don't need to go Ruchika I will eat in the cafeteria itself"He too got up.

"I will come with you"She stated leaving no room for argument.

******