Its Beautiful

I reached home and saw that Vi Bhaiya and Eri Bhabhi were already asleep and that's a good thing for my surprise.

I changed into my comfy set of PJs and quickly took out all the balloons which I had brought beforehand and made my way towards the living room and decorated a whole corner with balloons and it took me an hour for that.

"Hello Cupcake quickly open the door we are here"Rav Bhaiya said as I went to open the door.

"Ruchi here is the cake keep it in the fridge,till the time I will make Anu sleep in the room"Avu Bhabhi handed me the cake as I nodded and kept it in the fridge.

"How is the decor Bhaiya and Bhabhi"I asked leading them towards the decorated area.

"It's beautiful"

"By the way how did your date went"Rav Bhaiya whispered to me as we were sitting and waiting for the clock to struck 12.

"Shut up Bhaiya"I elbowed him while he chuckled.

"Shall we call them its twelve"Avu Bhabhi asked as I nodded and dialled Vi Bhaiya's number.

"Bhaiya can you please come down in the hall"I asked in a little scared voice.

"Why Ruchi what happened"He asked

"Bhaiya don't question come quickly"I said and cut the call.

We switched off all the lights and hid behind the sofa.

"Ruchi where are you"I heard Bhabhi's voice as I saw them coming downstairs.

Bhaiya went on and switched on the light as we jumped out of the sofa. 

"Happy Aniversary Bhaiya and Bhabhi"

"Happy Aniversary Eri,Vi"

"Thank you so much"Bhabhi hugged me as Bhaiya went on to hug Rav Bhaiya.

"Now shall we cut the cake"Avu Bhabhi asked and brought the cake as she kept it on the table

Bhaiya and Bhabhi cut the cake and fed the three of us one by one while we fed them back too.

"We have ate the cake now let the real fun begins"Rav Bhaiya announced picking up a piece of cake.

"Rav No"Bhaiya warned and ran as Rav Bhaiya followed him running as the three of us watched them running behind each other as Tom and Jerry.

"Ok stop it now you two I don't want you guys to ruin my beautiful house"Bhabhi interwined as both of them finally stopped.

"Now you to go and change and sleep in the guest room the three of us are having a movie night"Avu Bhabhi announced high-fighing Eri Bhabhi.

"But we can sleep in our room right"Rav Bhaiya asked.

"No way I am not letting you both sleep in the room where Anu is sleeping,you both will fight the whole night and will disturb my baby"Avu Bhabhi announced as Vi Bhaiya and Rav Bhaiya scowled.

"Bhabhi I am very tired today so I am going to sleep"I said as Bhabhi nodded and I went to my room.

I fell asleep as soon as my body hit the bed due to tiredness.

I wake up due to the continuos ringing of my phone,I swiped it without seeing whose call it was.

"Kumbhkaran you still sleeping"I heard Ruhaan's cheerful voice while I was barely able to keep my eyes open.

"Yes because it's still seven here so tell me quickly,why did you called me so early in the morning"I asked irritated as I slept late yesterday.

"He forgot that it would still be seven in India and he just called you like that"I heard Naira's voice.

"Idiot stop ruining my sleep bye"I cut the call.

I got up and quickly got ready in a dress as I have to make breakfast for Bhaiya and Bhabhi.

I made my way towards the kitchen and took out all the ingredients necessary for making Bhaiya and Bhabhi's favourite dish

I made Vada Pav for Bhaiya and Chilli Garlic Noodles for Bhabhi and it almost took me two hours for that.

I quickly took them out in the bowls and arranged them on the dinning table.