Use your charm,so called cricketer

I plopped down on the couch in the lounge as we finally landed in Melbourne after almost 14 long hour with Naira and Aria along.

"Here are your keys"Vi Bhaiya handle my room's keys to me.

I dragged my luggage and entered the elevator with Vi Bhaiya and few of his teammates and punched the button of 6th floor.

"My room is just beside yours if you need anything just come"He instructed opening his room door.

"Ok Bhaiya"I replied and entered inside my room for the next fifteen days, this all feels so new.

I kept my luggage aside and went on to freshen up, I took a cold shower as it was not too cold here and changed into simple plain tee with black denims, keeping my hairs as they were.

I jumped on my bed scrolling through my Instagram account being bored, I don't have any work and the matches are starting from day after tommorow.

I was scrolling through the post of Vi and Rav Bhaiya's fan pages, fan gushing over there airport pics which made me chuckle.

I got up and made my way towards the door as I heard a knock,opening it I was greeted by Ishan.

"Hey come inside"I welcomed him inside and closed the door behind me.

I went and sat on the bed and he was sitting on the couch nearby.

"How come you here"I asked

"Why can't I come to meet my friend"He countered.

"Ofcourse you can"I replied

"Let's go out somewhere you know Australia is a beautiful country"I suggested after we were bored playing the video games.

"Sure I was going to say the same but I thought you would be jet lagged so didn't bother"He said and I nodded.

"Let's meet in fifteen minutes"I said and he went to get ready while I too changed into blue cold shoulder mini dress.

I styled my hair in a ponytail and did light makeup and made my way towards Vi Bhaiya's room to inform him

I knocked on the door and waited for him to open the door, tapping my foot.

"Ruchi come inside"Bhaiya welcomed

"No Bhaiya I am just here to inform you that I am going out with Ishan"I informed and he raised his eyebrow at me.

"What"I exclaimed,this person here is extremely overprotective.

"Nothing but remember I have my eyes everywhere"He said actioning it and I shook my head.

"Ok bye bye"I hugged him and on the cue my phone pinged.

"I am waiting outside "

It was Ishan's message.

"Coming"

I replied and beelined outside to see Ishan leaning on the car,scrolling through his phone.

"Shall we go"I asked he nodded, I slipped in the passenger seat and Ishan took the driver's seat.

"Where are we going"I asked

"Sea Life Melbourne aquarium"He replied and I nodded.

"Is this your first time in Melbourne"He asked

"Yup"I replied

He kept driving and I looked outside the window, Melbourne is really beautiful, the beaches,the sea and everything here is fabulous.

"Here we are"He said and we got down, buying the tickets we made our way inside the aquarium.

We started exploring the aquarium

"Let's click a pic"I exclaimed

"Sure but who will click"He asked

"Use your charm, the so call famous crickter"I teased and he shook his head.

We handed the phone to an old lady who was so sweet, we have diffrent kind of poses in front of diffrent kind of fishes.

"Let's watch nimo"He said excitedly and dragged me, we started searching for it and finally found it

The aquarium is so beautiful with the water all around us and above us it seems like we are in a ocean, I have always loved ocean and water, you know water baby.

"Ahh"I shrieked as the shark came nearly close to me which scared thought there were glass all around.

"You get scared so easily"Ishan laughed at me, I glared at him and hit him lightly on his shoulder.

"Where we going next"I asked we were exiting the aquarium after almost three hours.

I realised that Ishan too loves ocean and water, he is a beach person too and I am so happy about that as most of the people I know are mountain person.

"Madam back to hotel,it's already night"He said and I didn't even realised that it was night.

We both sat in the car and drove towards the hotel.

"Where were you guys"Aria asked as we entered the hotel all of them were sitting and were having dinner.

"We went to the aquarium"I replied

"Ahh aquarium and all"Rahul teased and was instantly smacked on his forehead by Ahana making all the others laugh.

"Leave this idiot come have dinner"Ahana said and we both nodded.

I took an empty seat beside Naira while Ishan went to sit beside Rahul.

"Where is Vi Bhaiya and Rav Bhaiya"I asked taking a spoonful of rice.

"The rest of them already had there dinner and went to their room"Aria replied .

We completed our dinner in total chaos all credits goes to Naira and Rahul this two are literal jokers.

"I am going to Vi Bhaiya's room you coming"I asked Naira,she nodded and we made our way towards his room.

"Bhabhis how are you"I shouted snatching the laptop from Rav Bhaiya.

"We are absolutely fine how are you"Both of them asked.

"I am fine"I replied

"Don't you want to talk to your bestie"Ruhaan asked and before I could reply, Naira had already snatched the laptop from me.

"Hi Baby"Ruhaan greeted cheesily and I cringed at it.

"You guys realise that laptop can be kept here on the bed and we all can talk instead of snatching from each other"Vi Bhaiya informed shaking his head.

We kept the laptop on the bed and talked with the Bhabhis, Ruhaan and Anu it was so much fun, after bidding bye to both the Bhaiya's I went to my room.

******