Where are you lost.

"Bhaiya"Aria shouted at her brother who was lost in his thoughts. 

"What happened"He asked seeing her standing in front of him ,her hands on her waist glaring at him.

"I have been calling you for last five minutes where are you lost"She asked a little angry.

"Nowhere now say what do you want to say"He asked.

"Tell me how do I look"She asked posing in front of him,making a mental note on to ask why Ruchika is behaving the way she is behaving.

She has seen her brother lost since last one month,thinking and probing on where he went wrong and what was his mistake that Ruchika is ignoring him,she is not angry at her because she know her friend would be doing this for a reason but she wants to know the reason.

"You look beautiful now shall we leave"Ishan asked pulling her out of her thoughts as she nodded at him. 

"Bhaiya tell me Naa where are we going"She whined for the umpteen time.

"You will know in sometime"He replied calmly all his attention on the road ahead.

Ishan stopped the car and kept his hand on Aria's eyes as soon as she stepped down from the car.

"No more whining just a few seconds"He said with a sigh leading her inside the venue,she has whined to him enough on the way here.

"Happy Birthday"Everyone shouted as soon as Ishan removed his hand from her eyes.

She thanked them and one by one everyone hugged her,wishing her,Ishan could feel Ruchika's eyes on her as he took a look at her when she hugged Aria she looked like an angel in that black dress.

"Comeon let's cut the cake now"Ruhaan whined as Naira lightly smacked him.

"Bhaiya,Aakash come quickly"She ran towards the cake and called her two most important people.

Everyone sang happy birthday as she cut the cake and after that fed everyone one by one.

"Ok now it's time for another surprise "Ruhaan announced as he blindfolded Naira.

"What the hell Ruhan"She asked touching the blindfold.

"Keep calm love"He whispered in her ears as the sheet lift off,making everyone go aww as the whole area was decorated beautifully with balloons with a marry me hanging there.

He took her in the middle and opened her blindfold kneeling in front of her.

"Miss Naira Oberoi we have been together since last five years and I know that no one would be able to handle my moodswings better than you and still love me with all your heart,so would you marry me"He completed his speech looking at Naira for an answer.

She stared at Aakash with her eyes moist as he blinked at her motivating her to say yes.

"Yes and always yes Ruhaan and yes no one would be able to handle my bossiness like you do and still love me with all your heart"She too kneeled and both of them hugged each other.

Everyone clapped with tears in their eyes.

"Ladies and Gentlemen now  shall we let go of this sentiness and have a dance"Rahul announced making everyone chuckle.

The slow song started playing as the couple paired up with each other and started dancing while Ruchika and Ishan were standing at the bar sipping their drinks.

Ruchika stared at Ishan as he was staring at the couple dancing sipping his drink,how badly she wants to dance with him reminiscing the time when they danced in Ruhan and Naira's engagement and how much has she missed Ishan during this whole month.

She kept her glass on the table and made her way outside to the garden area and sat on the bench staring at the sky as few drops of tears fell from her eyes.

******