Good morning sleepyhead

"Good morning Sleepyhead"Ishan greeted me as I picked up the call.

"Good morning Mr Earlyriser"I greeted him back.

"By the way,you calling me so early in the morning any reason"I asked yawning.

"It's 11:00 Roo"He gasped as I chuckled at his expressions.

"Actually Vi Bhaiya is injured so don't have much work and that's why was watching a series so slept late"I explained to him as he nodded.

"By the way I called to ask you that as now Rav Bhaiya knows about us being in a relationship shall we reveal it to our gang"He asked

"Yes Ishan we should tell them or else they will kill us for hiding this from so long"I joked as he chuckled.

"Exactly Ruchi I am going to kill you for hiding it from me"

"Bhaiya how can you hid such a big thing from me"

Ruhan and Aria said simultaneously as I looked to see Ruhan,Naira and Aakash standing at my door while Aria now sitting beside Ishan.

"Wait atleast let us explain"Ishan and I said in perfect sync as Ruhan and Aakash hit me with a pillow while Aria started hitting Ishan.

"When did you guys got in relationship"Aria was the first one to ask the question after they were done hitting is.

"On your birthday"I answered on behalf of both of us.

"That's great I am so happy for you"She crushed Ishan in a hug while Naira, Aakash and Ruhan squeezed me.

"By the way Ruchi what about Vi Bhaiya"Ruhan asked as he is the only one from them to know about the entire situation.

"We will reveal it to him as soon as we are ready"I said as he nodded.

I myself was not sure if Bhaiya will agree or not but having Rav Bhaiya's support have boosted my confidence a lot.

Ruhan,Aakash,Naira and Aria left while the call was still on.

"Ruchi listen Rahul and Ahana are still left and I have a plan on how to reveal it to them"He said as I motioned him to continue.

He explained the whole plan to me as I nodded,I don't have anything to do just need to reach the location in time.

After bidding bye we cut the call

I made my way downstairs after having a bath and saw Bhaiya sitting at the dinning table watching news while Bhabhi was having some fruits flipping through the pages of a fashion  magazine.

"Good morning"I greeted both of them and sat beside Bhaiya.

We had our breakfast with some light talks and Bhabhi left for shoot,Bhaiya wanted to rest since he was still recovering while I made my way towards my room.

I continued my leftover series munching on some snacks.

I stared at the clock and saw that it's already 6:00 and Ishan would be here by 7:00.

I quickly got up and video called Naira.

I explained her the whole situation and turned the camera towards my wardrobe for her to select a dress for me.

"Pick out the white dress"Naira pointed towards the white as I nodded and took that out.

"Great pair it with white sneaker and you know about the jewelery and hairstyle right"

"Yes,thank you so much"We bid bye and cut the call.

I changed into the dress Naira selected and kept my hairs down in soft curls,applied light makeup and wore the sneakers.

"Bhaiya I am going out with Rahul,Ahana and Ishan"I informed Bhaiya as he nodded

I felt bad lieing to him but don't have any other option till the time we reveal our relationship to him.

*****