No one can not like you

I was sitting in my room leisurely lying on the sofa scrolling through the phone when my phone pinged and saw that it was a message from Ruchika and me being shocked would be an understatement.

"Be ready at 8:00 in the morning tommorow

Your Friend,
Ruchika."

I saw the date and realised that it is my birthday tommorow making me more excited as I realised that Ruchika has planned something special for my birthday. 

"Bhai why are you smiling like a chesire cat"Aria asked sitting beside me as I was still smiling staring at my phone

"Nothing"I replied quickly closing the phone.

"Aha I read it a surprise from someone special that too on your birthday"Aria teased me as a red tint appeared on my cheeks.

"Shut up"I threw the pillow at her and got up making my way through my  room leaving Aria in laughing fits.

******

"Ishan I am outside come quickly"Ruchika's voice came from the other side.

"Coming"I replied and made my way outside the house.

"Happy Birthday Ishan"She hugged me as soon as I sat in the car.

"Thank you Ruchika"I thanked her breaking the hug.

"Comeon on now quickly tell me where are we going I am so excited"I asked as I was genuinely intrested in where we are going today and what has she planned.

"You need to wait for that and here your gift"She placed a gift on my palm.

I opened it and it was a limited edition of Rolex watch which I was searching for since months.

"Did you like it"She asked staring at me

"I loved it"I replied genuinely.

"Are you two going to spend the whole day here in car only "Aria shouted from the doorsteps making both of us blush as Ruchika started driving.

After driving for around an hour Ruchika stopped the car and I saw that we were at the bounce trapoline park

"Why isn't anyone here"I wondered out loud looking around as there wasn't a single soul present except for the staff and the gaurds who welcomed us sweetly.

"Don't tell me you booked the whole park"I asked or rather stated and she gave me a sheepish smile.

"Leave all that lets have fun"She held my wrist and dragged me.

We had a lot of fun jumping and dancing around the whole park
becoming kids pushing each other ,having some games and competition.

"It was fun wasn't it"Ruchika stated passing me the water bottle as I sat beside her.

"Ofcourse it was"I replied gulping the water down.

"Let's go somewhere to eat I am hungry"She said as I nodded as I was hungry too.

"Pass me the keys I will take you to one of the best place for eating"I said as she tossed me the keys and we made our way outside.

"Why are we here"She asked as I stopped the car in front of my house.

"My dad makes the best food"I got down from the car and saw that she was still sitting in the car fidgeting her finger.

"Ruchika"I opened the door for her so that she can get down as I realised she was nervous,she fidget with her fingers whenever she is nervous.

"Ishan I don't think it's a good idea Ishan I think I should leave"She rantef and being an introvert myself I can understand her turmoil.

"But why"I asked as I wanted her to confirm it herself.

"I mean what if your dad doesn't like me coming uninvited"She said

"Trust me Ruchika no one can not like you"I forwarded my hand as she kept her hand on mine and stepped down from the car.

"Ruchi wow what a pleasant surprise"Aria hugged as soon as we entered the house.

"You realise I am here too"I whined at the two of them

"Aria baccha the lunch is ready"Dad said coming out from the kitchen.

"Dad"I went to him and hugged him.

"Dad meet Ruchika she is Virat Bhaiya's sister and my friend"I introduced her.

"And my bestie too"Aria chipped in making the three of us chuckle.

"Namaste Uncle"She greeted uncle with a small smile.

"Namaste Beta"He greeted back giving her a side hug.

"Comeon let's have lunch"He said as all of us beelined to the dinning area.

"Uncle the lunch was really tasty Ishan was right you makes the best food"She said to dad as all of us were sitting in the living room.

"Comeon dad let's cut the cake you made for Bhaiya"Aria said all excited.

******