That's great Ishan,congrats.

"Ruchi get up you have a meeting"I heard Bhabhi's voice

"Five minutes Bhabhi"I groaned in my pillow, I was in no mood to get up as I was up till early morning watching a series.

"No five minutes,the meeting is really important"She pulled the comforter away from me as I sat on the bed with a scowl.

"Come down quickly and your dress is in the closet"She informed as I nodded and she left.

"Hello"I yawned and picked the facetime

"Ms Sleepyhead are you still sleeping"The voice came from the other side.

"Nope just woke up by the way why did you called me so early"I asked Ishan.

"It's not early Ms Singhania,it's already 9:00"He taunted

"Whatever 9:00 is early for me by the way tell me why did you called me so early"I almost whined

"Today is the day worldcup squad is going to get announced and I am so nervous about it so thought to call you"He replied.

"Ishan you don't need to be nervous at all I am hundred and ten percent sure that you are going to be selected"I encouraged him as he looked really nervous regarding the selection and it's justified because getting in the worldcup squad is really a big thing.

"You are saying all this just to make me feel good right"He asked making me shook my head.

"No I am not saying this just to make you feel good,have you seen your performance in recent time wether be it international or domestic,if you would have then you wouldn't have said this"

"Thank you so much Roo,now I genuinely feel better"He thanked me.

"If I can recall you were the one who said not to thank and now your thanking me"I faked my anger while he bit his tounge making me chuckle

"Ok now that you are feeling better I need to go,have a really important meeting"I said.

"All the best for your meeting"and this is how we cut the call.

I quickly made my way to my walk in closet and changed into a white top with beige pants which Bhabhi has selected for me.

I sprayed some deodrant,wore my daily accessories and made a sleek bun for the meeting

"Bhaiya good morning"I wished Bhaiya and sat at the dinning table.

"Good morning Brownie"He wished me back.

"You going somewhere"He asked

"Yes,have a meeting"I replied quickly gulping down the coffee.

"Bye Bhaiya,Bye Bhabhi"I bid both of them bye and left for the meeting.

The meeting was really hectic,the brand was really stubborn and got me really annoyed and irritated,having talks with them for three hours.

I unlocked my phone to see Ishan's 5 missed call,I dialled his number getting in the car.

"Hello"I greeted igniting the engine of the car.

"Hey Roo thank you so much for your talk in the morning,I got selected for the world Cup squad"

"That's great Ishan,congrats"I congratulated him.

"By the way I have a surprise for you meet me at my house at 5:00"He informed.

"Ok I will by the way I am cutting the call as I am driving"

"Ok bye"He bid me by and the line went off .

I drove home and the first thing I did was changing into something comfortable.

I made my way towards kitchen and prepared mushroom soup for Vi Bhaiya as he love mushroom soup made by me.

"Bhaiya can I come in"I knocked on the door.

"You don't need to knock Ruchi"He said as I entered inside.

"I have made some mushroom soup for you,by the way how are your wounds now"I asked sitting in front of
him on the bed.

"Better will get back to practice in a week and will probably play world cup too"He said as I nodded forwarding him a spoonful of soup.

"By the way Ishan and Rahul are also selected in the squad"He informed.

"I know"I replied

"What how do you know"He asked.

"Actually Ahana told me about Rahul's selection and Aria about Ishan's"I quickly made up a lie as he nodded and that remind me to congratulate Rahul too.

We had some small talks as I fed him soup and then I left for my room to get ready.

******