I can't live without you

I got up and looked at the time it was 8:00,I wasn't able to sleep properly yesterday due to tension,I won't be at peace until I talk to Vi Bhaiya and also I want to thank Ishan for the way he handled everything yesterday.

I took a quick shower and changed into a green t-shirt and blue jeans.

(Ignore all the other things except for outfit and sneakers)

"Ruchi come down, the breakfast is ready"I heard Bhabhi shout from downstairs and made my way downstairs.

"Have something,then we will leave for the hospital"She served me some poha.

I ate a few spoons of poha before Ishan came and we left for the hospital.

"Rav how is Vi"Avu Bhabhi asked Rav Bhaiya who was sitting on the bench outside Vi Bhaiya's room.

"He is fine,he got conscious a few minutes ago and doctors are checking on him"Rav Bhaiya replied as the three of us nodded.

"Where is Eri"Avu Bhabhi asked as I looked around to see she was nowhere to be seen.

"I just sent her to cafeteria"Rav Bhaiya informed

"I will check on her"She said and went away to the cafeteria.

"He is fine now and will be discharged till evening,although he will need complete rest for at least two weeks as he is weak, you can meet him now"The doctor informed and left

"Bhaiya can I go inside please"I requested Rav Bhaiya and he motioned me to go inside.

I entered and saw Vi Bhaiya laying on the bed,his eyes closed.

"Bhaiya are you awake"My voice came out in a mere whisper as I sat on the stool beside his bed.

"Ruchi"He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Bhaiya how can you be so rash,you know I can't live without you"I said holding his hand.

"I know that Baccha and I am sorry for that,I was really hurt"He said staring at me.

"It's ok but promise me you won't do something like this again"I forwarded my pingy finger.

"What are you a two year old"He asked chuckling,I glared at him and he intertwined his finger with mine.

"Ok before you start your scolding session,I have already got a good amount of scolding from Eri and Rav and Avu is still left so please give me some rest"He said as I was about to open my mouth to scold him.

"Ok I won't scold you,you rest now I will go outside and will send Avu Bhabhi inside for a good scolding session"I replied chuckling while he scowled.

"You are fine right Ruchi"He asked as I blinked my eyes in assurance and left the room.

I came out and Avu Bhabhi went inside while I sat beside Eri Bhabhi outside.

"Eri Bhabhi and Rav Bhaiya you both go home and freshen up,Ruchi and I are here with Bhaiya"Ishan said and he was correct as Rav Bhaiya and Eri Bhabhi are in the hospital since yesterday.

"But"Eri Bhabhi started.

"No but you both go and freshen up please"I said leaving no room for argument.

Rav Bhaiya and Eri Bhabhi left with Avu Bhabhi who had to pick Anu from Ruhaan's house as he has to urgently leave for a shoot.

"Thank you so much Ishan for whatever you are doing since yesterday"I held both his hands in my palms.

"I am not talking to you"He said getting up.

"But why"I asked standing behind him.

"You are thanking me seriously Roo and now are asking why am I not talking to you"He said

"Ok Ok won't say thank you now Mr Malhotra"I hugged him tightly as he hugged me back.

******