I am here too

"Ruchi,Ruhaan get up"I could hear faint voices in my sleep and could feel someone shaking me trying to wake me up.

"Two minutes"I subconsciously replied snuggling into the person next to me.

"Mumma"I got up with a jerk and looked at myself to see all drenched.

"Ruhaan I am going to kill you"I shouted but than saw Ruhaan soaked in water too.

"What don't blame Avu di did this"He pointed towards Avu Bhabhi who was standing with an empty bucket.

"Bhabhi why"I whined

"Because you have flight in the evening to Sydney and your packing is still left and we all know how good you are in packing right"She said as I smiled sheepishly.

"I don't have a flight than why did you wake me up"Ruhaan asked

"Because you have a shoot right"He nodded at that.

"Comeon you two go and get ready quickly and come down for breakfast"Eri Bhabhi instructed as both of us nodded.

Ruhaan went to his room while I made my way to the walk in closet and picked up a night suit and changed into it making my way downstairs.

"Bhabhi why aren't you coming for the tour"Naira asked Avu Bhabhi as I took my seat beside Vi Bhaiya.

"Good morning"I wished hugging him.

"Good morning sleepyhead"He ruffled my head breaking the hug making me scowl as he chuckled.

"I won't get the leave anyway you are going so keep a check on Rav ok"Avu Bhabhi said as Naira nodded and Rav Bhaiya sulked.

The breakfast went on with all the little chit-chat here and there and some cute banter of Rav Bhaiya and Vi Bhaiya.

"Comeon Ruchi you have to pack right"Avu Bhabhi asked as  I nodded. 

Vi Bhaiya and Rav Bhaiya were relaxing as today was a free day for them while Bhabhi and Ruhaan went for the shoot the two of them are working together,Anu was still sleeping and as it was Sunday Avu Bhabhi has an off .

Avu Bhabhi and I made our way towards my room.

"The tour is of fifteen days right"She asked as I nodded taking out my suitcase,the tour is of 15 days consisting 3 Odi's with each having a gap of two days day and 3 t20i's with a gap of one day each.

"Now you go and get changed quickly I will do the rest"She handed me the my clothes as I entered the washroom.

I had a long relaxing shower and changed into Ivory Kurta with a plazo comfy and casual.

I came out and saw that neither Bhabhi nor my luggage was there,she would have taken it downstairs,I made a quick ponytail and wore my daily accessories before making my way downstairs

Rav Bhaiya,Vi Bhaiya and I bid bye to Avu Bhabhi and sat in the car to drove off to airport.

The airport was swarmed by paparazi all around making me scared just by looking at all those cameras.

"Don't get panicked ok hold my hand and we will leave quickly"Vi Bhaiya instructed and I just gave a nod.

We got down from the car with Rav Bhaiya and Vi Bhaiya on my either side,he covered my face so thats its not visible.

We somehow reached inside and made our way towards the private lounge booked specially for the team.

"Ruchi"I heard two voice exclaim and jump on me, making me loose my balance but thankfully Vi Bhaiya was behind me so he steadied me.

"God you two"I said breaking the hug and looked at Aria and Naira grinning at me.

I went and sat beside Rav Bhaiya as we haven't spent time together since a long time.

"Guys comeon the boarding announcement is made"Vi Bhaiya said authoratively

"Aee yaar what problem do you have with me eating"Rav Bhaiya cursed and got up with his burger which he was about to eat.

"Do you two realise I am here too"Ishaan whined as both Aria and I looked towards him.

"We realise that but you know what you are not a fan of Marvel so we can't include you in our talk"Aria clarified.

"But can't you both talk about something else"He asked

"No"Both of us shouted at him making him sulk.

"Shh you both let me sleep"Rav Bhaiya said from the front seat.

Aria and I went back to our conversation talking about the Ant Man and the Quantamania while closed his eyes leaning on the seat.

******