You sing really well

"Should I drop you"Ishan  asked as I was waiting for the driver.

"But Bhaiya said he will send the driver"

"Inform Vi Bhaiya anyway I am going to Rav Bhaiya's house to gift Anaysa as it's her fourth Birthday and I am sure you would be going there only"

"Yes let me inform him"

"Hello Bhaiya"I greeted after he picked the call after three rings.

"Hey Ruchi should I send the Driver"

"No Bhaiya, I will be at Rav Bhaiya's place with Ishaan as he is also coming  at Rav Bhaiya's place" I informed.

"Aren't you spending a lot of time with Ishan"He questioned and I could clearly imaging him raising his eyebrows.

"Bhaiya please I just met him today and I am coming with him just beacuse he is also coming to Rav Bhaiya's house"I groaned, he is really unbelievable.

"Ok ok but remember our never dating a cricketer pact"

"Cupcake ignore this idiot bestfriend of mine and come quickly" Rav Bhaiya probably snatched the phone from Vi Bhaiya.

"Ok bye bhaiya"As the line went silent from the other side.

"Chale"I asked settling in the passenger seat , he gave a nod and started driving.

I stared at Ishan as his full attention was on driving I was really impressed by him, he remembered Anu's birthday and even bought a gift for her, mostly men tends to forget dates about wedding, birthdays and stuff.

"What"He asked breaking my revive.

"Nothing I was just asking if I can switch the radio on"I made up and excuse shaking my head.

"Sure"He replied with a small smile on his face.

"Tu Safar Mera hai tu hi meri manzil"

I started humming the lyrics of my most favourite song along with the radio.

"You sings really well"Ishaan complemented as I stepped out of the car.

"Thanks"I blushed and we made our way towards the elevator.

"What have you bought for Anaysa"I asked pointing at the huge box wrapped in a pink wrapper in Ishan's hand.

"A Frozen theme doll house set"

"That's awesome,she is going to love it"I said as Anaysa is a big fan of Frozen.

I ranged the door bell and it was soon opened by Eri Bhabhi.

"Monkey"I jumped at Ruhan as soon as I saw him relaxing on the sofa.

"Idiot why do you always have to irritate me"He murmered pushing me aside.

"Stop both of you or you two set of besties would be thrown out of the house get that"Avu Bhabhi shouted directed towards Ruhaan and me, Rav Bhaiya and Vi Bhaiya fighting in other corner of the room.

"Sorry"The four of us apologised sitting quietly.

"Ok comeon now it's cake time"Eri Bhabhi bought a cake on a trolly.

"Come here Anu and Ishu, let's cut the cake"Rav Bhaiya called Ishaan and Anu, who were playing together.

"Happy Birthday to you"

All of us sang as Anaysa cut the cake standing in the middle with Rav Bhaiya and Avu Bhabhi on her either side.

"Bye Bhaiyas"Ishan hugged both Rav Bhaiya and Vi Bhaiya as he was leaving we were done with the cake eating and dinner.

The one thing I have seen is that he is really close to both of Rav And Vi Bhaiya and also he and Ruhan are quite good friends.

"Good Night everyone I am going to sleep"I got up

"Ruchi Bua can I sleep with you today"Anu asked

"Ofcourse come"I picked her up and we both went to my room. 

***
Here is the update hope you all liked it.

Love
A.