Be Ready for the Surprise

"Bhaiya wake up you have a practice session"I was rudely shaken awake by my devil sister.

"Couldn't you wake me up a little nicely"I asked glaring at her.

"Nope"She replied popping the p.

"No right"I asked and she nodded I picked up a pillow and started hitting her.

"Bhaiya wait a minute"She whined and picked up a pillow and started hitting me back which leads to us having a pillow fight.

"God when will you two grow up"We heard a voice and looked up to see Papa standing there.

"Papa good morning"Aria dashed to him and hugged him.

"Ishan should I invite you"He asked extending his other arm.

"Morning papa"I wished hugging him.

"Ok now the breakfast is set on the table eat it,I am leaving"He said breaking the hug as we nodded.

I am really happy today as Ruchika and I are finally in a relationship but we have decided not to reveal our relationship to anyone as it's just the beginning of our relationship and we are just two people learning about how relationship works.

After having breakfast I went to the ground for the practice session.

"Tired"Aria asked forwarding me a glass of water as I sat on the sofa dead tired after a long practice session.

I nodded at her after gulping the water in one go and left for my room.

My phone pinged as I was about to go for a shower.

"Be ready at 6:00,their is a surprise for you"

My face lit up as I read the text and next second I got into thinking what could be the surprise.

Even though running my mind throughout the shower I couldn't come to a conclusions so i just decided on letting it be.

I got dressed in a simple grey shirt and pants,combed my hairs and applied some perfume and I was ready.

"Come quickly I am waiting for you"

I recieved the message and quickly stuffed my wallet and phone in my pant pocket and quickly went downstairs.

"You look beautiful Roo"I complimented sitting inside the car as she was looking really pretty in that black sweatshirt and blue jeans

"Thank you and you don't look bad yourself"She teased as I chuckled at that.

"Should I turn on the radio"I asked

"Ofcourse"She replied as I turned on the radio.

The song started playing and we both started humming the lyrics.

"Ruchika how much more time"I asked her as it's been two hours since we are driving and are almost on the outskirts of the city.

"Be patient"She replied and continued driving.

I leaned on the seat and closed my eyes tired, not having any rest since the morning.

"Ishan get up we have reached"I heard a soft voice and a gentle shake.

"I am sorry I didn't realised I slept,actually was tired due to practice"I stretched myself.

"If you were tired could have told me we would have postponed it to tommorow"She said worry clear in her voice. 

"It's fine"I said and both of us got out of the car.

I looked around and saw that we were in the woods and there was a beautiful cabin in front of us. 

"Just like the bakery is your peaceful spot away from the chaotic city,this is mine"She said pointing at the cabin as I nodded

"You know no one knows about it except Bhaiya and Bhabhi not even Ruhan"She whispered like it's some secret.

"Should I be happy about it"I asked smilling as she nodded,it feels so happy to know that she trust me with her peaceful place.

"Now let's enter inside"She dragged me inside.

*******