I have something on my mind

"Are you sure you have packed
everything"Vi Bhaiya asked me for the umpteen time.

"Yes Bhaiya I am done,you please go and check on Rav Bhaiya"I sighed as he exited the room zipping my suitcase.

We are leaving for India today as Australia tour is over although we won the ODI series we loss the T20i series but that's fine as one from the two has to lose.

I dragged my luggage and locked my room making my way to the lobby as we have flight in three hours back to India.

"Ahana where is Rahul"Vi Bhaiya asked as Rahul was no where to be seen,I roamed my eyes around and Ishan was also no where to be seen.

"Bhaiya Rahul forgot to pack so now Ishan is helping him pack"Ahana replied

"How many time should I tell you to pack a day before the flight but no when the hell do you listen to me"Ishan shouted dragging a panting Rahul with him who in turn was dragging his suitcase.

"How many time should I say I am sorry"Rahul shouted back.

"Stop it you two we don't want to attract anymore attention come on board the bus"Vi Bhaiya ordered authoratively.

All of us boarded the bus and left for the airport Ishan and Rahul still bickering about the packing.

The flight ride back to home was smooth as most of us slept throughout the ride.

"Baby"Ruhaan hugged Naira as soon as we entered the house as I cringed at them.

Rav Bhaiya hugged Avu Bhabhi and Vi Bhaiya hugged Eri bhabhi

"Ruchi Bua I missed you"Anu came towards me.

"Same here munchkin"I picked her up and kissed her cheeks.

"Now both of us will watch Frozen ok"She ordered and I nodded.

"We will drag Ruhan too"I whispered as Anu laughed,Ruhaan hates frozen movies.

"The four of you go and rest you would we jet lagged right"Avu Bhabhi asked and all of us nodded.

Now skipping to night currently Ruhaan,Anu and I were watching the Frozen Elsa with Ruhan sulking

"Stop with your sulking and go get us some popcorns"I ordered

"I am not your servant Ruchika"He replied leaning back on the couch.

"Ruhan Mamu go"Anu ordered he got up sulking.

"Ruchi go and sleep in your room you have a meeting tommorow don't you"Avu Bhabhi asked waking me up.

"Yes"I replied and got up as Avu Bhabhi picked up Anu who was sleeping on my lap.

I made my way towards my room and slept.

"Ruchi baccha get up its time for your meeting"

"I am up Bhaiya"I rubbed my eyes sitting up as he ruffled my hair kissing my forehead.

"Where is Bhabhi"I asked sipping the coffee he bought for me.

"She went for an early morning shoot by the way why are you asking"He asked

"I don't know what to wear"I sulked

"Why fear when your brother is here"

"Bhaiya when did you became so dramatic"I shook my head at his drama.

"Your Bhaiya was always dramatic cupcake"Rav Bhaiya entered the room  making me chuckle

I got dressed in a blue co-ord suit selected exclusively by Vi Bhaiya and Rav Bhaiya and made my hairs in a high ponytail.

"All the best baby"Vi Bhaiya hugged me

I bid both of them bye and drove towards the brand's office for some new endrosement.

The meeting went well although it was really boring but as I was used to it working for the MNC and all.

I kept my phone aside when I saw the date and realised it's Ishaan's birthday tommorow.

I quickly called and made some bookings for tommorow as I have something on my mind.

"Be ready at 8:00 in the morning tommorow

Your Friend,
Ruchika."

I messaged Ishaan and then drove off to home

*******