What Happened Bhabhi?

"I am not letting you play with this injury get that in your brain Mr Mehra"Vi Bhaiya shouted

"I know you are the captain but don't forget I am the vice-captain"Rav Bhaiya shouted back.

"I am not resting you because I am the captain but I am resting you because I am your bestfriend why can't you get that in your brain"Vi Bhaiya threw the vase as I saw it breaking into pieces.

"And why can't you understand that you don't get to interfere in my life like that"Rav Bhaiya shouted back and I know that he was speaking in the heat of moment but seeing Vi Bhaiya's face I already knew the damage is already done.

"Bhabhi why don't you stop them"I whispered to Eri Bhabhi on the verge of crying.

"I can't Ruchi it's not one of their regular fight"She replied and from her voice I could clearly make out she was not liking this at all.

"Great Really great now don't ever talk to me Mr Mehra"Bhaiya shouted back,hurt reflecting in his voice and went away angrily.

"Vi stop"Bhabhi shouted and ran behind him while look at Rav Bhaiya,he clearly realised now what damaged his words has done.

"Bhaiya"I kept a hand on his shoulder as he came out of shock and tears started flowing freely from his eyes.

"I shouldn't have said that"He said and sat down with both the hands on his face.

"It's fine you said it in the heat of moment right"I asked sitting beside him while he nodded.

"Don't worry bhaiya,he will be back as soon as his anger cools down and everything would be fine"I hugged him rubbing his back as he hugged me back tightly.

Bhabhi came inside with a dejected face as I realised she couldn't stop Vi Bhaiya from going away.

"Eri I am sorry"Rav Bhaiya apologised standing in front of Eri Bhabhi.

"It's ok Rav,it was not your fault and anyway and Vi would be back as soon as his anger calms down,who knows better than you how impulsive he is"Eri Bhabhi consoled Rav Bhaiya which seemed like she was consoling herself.

"I will leave no have to pick up Avu and Anu"He gave us quick hugs and left.

"Bhabhi what is it let it out please"I made bhabhi sit on the sofa and kneeled in front of her.

"I don't know Ruchi I don't feel good at all about this fight and also how Vi left angrily"She revealed it all.

"How about a movie that way you will forget this and your mood will also get better right,and about Vi Bhaiya you only said that he will be back once his anger cools down"I tried to cheer her up as she nodded.

I started the movie and brought some popcorns and sat beside her as the movie started.

Bhabhi got up to take a call as I paused the movie.

"What"She shouted as the phone fell off her hand. 

"What happened Bhabhi"I asked scared of her reaction.

"Your Bhaiya he got in an accident and is in City Hospital"She said her voice breaking and tears in her eyes.

I stood rooted to my place hearing the news as the flashbacks of mom and dad's death keep revolving in my head

Flashback
"Mom,Dad I want to come with you too please"Ruchika whined to her parents who were leaving for their relatives house.

"Ruchi Baccha try to understand we are going in a funeral,we can't take you baccha"Her mom crassed her cheeks and explained her.

"Yes Ruchi and I am also staying here right"Virat tried convincing Ruchi too.

"Ok but after you both come back we are going for a trip"She stomped her feet folding her hands.

"Ok whatever my princess says"Her Dad hugged her as she smiled.

That was the last time she saw them before that horrible accident took place and took away both of them from her.

Flashback ends.