I respect her descision

"I am going to my room"I murmered and made my way towards my room.

I didn't wanted the things to unfold like it did today but hopefully Vi Bhaiya agrees to our relationship,I was sitting in my room staring at nothing.

"Ishan may I come in"I looked up to see that Ishan was standing at the door,I nodded at him.

"Ruchi told me to give you this"He informed handing me a box and a letter.

I took it with a nod and he left,I opened the letter and read it as tears started from my eyes and the only thing I could register was she left,I kept aside the letter and opened the box,it was a beautiful bracelet with Love You Forever carved on it,I took the bracelet in my hand and crased it before finally wearing it.

"Bhaiya come have dinner"I heard Aria's voice as I made my way downstairs.

The atmosphere downstairs was all gloomy,we had our dinner in silent and then I went on to terrace to light up my mood a little.

I sat on one of the sofa staring at the night sky,The night sky reminded me of our date at the bakery,we were so happy back then how just an evening can bring so much change

"Here"I looked up to see Aria forwarding a cup of hot chocolate as I took it from her and had a sip.

"I know it's not as great as Papa makes but work with it"She sat beside me and took a sip.

"You are fine right"She asked after a silence of few minutes and I nodded my head at her.

"Are you angry on Ruchika"She asked soon after

"Nope not at all,I respect her descision,I know how much she loves and respect Vi Bhaiya,I somewhere knew this was bound to happen as Vi Bhaiya was always against her dating a cricketer and I also know where that's coming from"I said to her as I am not at all angry at Ruchika for the descision she took as I know what importance Vi Bhaiya hold in her life.

I am not at all angry with Vi Bhaiya too because his worry is fine at his place as I know how our  families are dragged even with a slighest mistake we make forgetting all the past glories we had brought.

"Bhaiya I am so proud of you"She hugged me tightly as I hugged her back. 

"How about a movie night"She asked and I was about to protest "Please"She added with a puppy face as I nodded with a chuckle.

I know she is doing all this to divert my attention and to not let me stay alone and sad.

"How about Civil War as I have reached there"I asked Aria as we entered the house theatre and she nodded.

"You know why Thor and Hulk aren't present in this movie because"She started her blabbering as we were halfway through the movie. 

"Ari don't spoil it for me please"I pleaded as she nodded.

We then continued watching the movie.

******