Stay Happy.

Ruchika parked her car outside the bakery and entered inside to see that Prakash was already seated on the table doing something on his laptop.

"I am so sorry uncle for making you wait and for troubling you"She apologised ,taking a seat in front of him.

"It's fine I just got here and it's no trouble for me"He replied,closing his laptop.

"Uncle I need your help in baking a cake for Ishan"She asked

"I would love to but can you tell me the reason for this"He asked raising his brows.

"Uncle I actually made a mistake and want to apologise to him and what better way then making a cake"She explained as he nodded.

"So what flavour cake do you want to bake"Prakash asked as they were now in the kitchen ready to bake.

"Ishan loves Vanilla"Ruchika said and Prakash nodded.

"Can you whisk this eggs for me"Prakash asked as Ruchika nodded and he passed her eggs and bowls

"Beta you need to seperate yolk from the white portion before whisking it"He chuckled seeing Ruchika whisking the whole egg.

"Sorry uncle I didn't know that"She replied rubbing her neck.

"It's fine, give the bowl to me I will fix it "He said taking the bowl from her.

The cake was finally done after twenty minutes

"Thank you so much uncle for the help"Ruchika thanked him,packing the cake.  

"You don't need to thank me you are  doing all this for my son"He said while she nodded.

"Ruchika thank you so much for putting in so much efforts for Ishan"He said

"Uncle as you said before that I don't need to thank you same way you also don't need to thank me,Ishan is my friend"

"Just friend"He asked raising his brows as a red tint appeared on my face.

"Stay happy"He said keeping his hand on my head as I gave him a genuine smile.

Prakash was really happy for Ishan,he has found someone genuine and real,who cares for him and not someone who is just with him for his money and fame,like it has happened with him.

Ruchika took the cake and left for the woods as she wanted to prepare for her date and also she was going to apologise to Ishan,it was absolutely wrong from her to take a decision on behalf of both of them and she has hurted Ishan a lot due to her this descision and also this would be there first official date, although they have went out a lot together.

She firstly kept the cake in the fridge and did all the preparation for the date before making her way back home for getting ready.

She messaged Ishan about the date and got ready in a black sweatshirt and blue jeans before driving off to Ishan's house.

*****