Chapter 36

Mature content warning M/F

Eveleen's POV

I'm sure my face was beet red as Silas carried me to the bathroom. He was so sweet and caring. His worry about my reaction was unexpected. I didn't regret what we had done, I was just surprised. Not only by the intense way my body responded but by the connection I felt lock into place with him. We were connected now, just as I was with Gabriel, Victor, and Sean. I know Gabriel has realized what's happening, even before I did actually, but I wasn't sure about the others. It was definitely something we would all need to discuss tomorrow.

The sound of running water brought me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Silas watching me patiently. "Sorry, I got lost up here for a moment," I said, tapping my temple. He stepped closer, kissing the spot I'd just tapped.

"I'll find you when you get lost," he whispered. My body shivered at the deeper meaning of his words. There it was, I loved him. I felt the realization snap into place and form an unbreakable connection. "Come on, I want to see that gorgeous body covered in water," he chuckled. "Someday soon, I'll have to take you to the ocean," he continued as we let the water run over our skin. He grabbed some shampoo and began washing my hair. It was such a simple yet intimate action that warmed my heart. His hands worked through my hair, rinsing it when he paused. I turned to look at him and saw a grimace of pain across his face. He let out a choked cry and fell to his knees.

"Silas!" I cried, dropping to the floor of the shower before him. His dark eyes met mine and flashed golden for a moment. It took me a few seconds to realize the water wasn't touching us. We both looked up to see that it had formed a dome around us. He turned his left arm over to show me the trident tattoo that had been newly formed. His body shook as I embraced him. "Shhh, it's okay, mo chaomhnóir. I love you and we will figure this out," I said, stroking his hair.

He stiffened and pulled back, his eyes almost black, "You, you love me?" His voice cracked as he spoke.

I grinned broadly, "Of course I do." He didn't say another word, just grabbed me and slammed me against the wall, our mouths devouring each other. I felt every inch of his body pressing against me and the knot in my stomach was building. Instinctually, I ground my hips against his erection. This earned me a harsh growl as he thrust against me. His cock rubbed against my core but didn't penetrate me.

"Do you trust me?" Silas asked, his teeth tugging at my earlobe. I moaned and nodded my head. "Words Eveleen."

"Yes," I panted as he thrust against me again. He lowered his hands to my hips, then cupped my ass and pulled me up. I jumped a bit, wrapping my legs around his waist. He shifted our position so that his cock was against my clit, then he began rubbing and thrusting against me. The friction was intoxicating and I felt my orgasm building quickly. I whined as the pressure in my stomach began to become unbearable, "Silas."

His hands clenched on my hips as he met my gaze, but his thrusts never ceased. "I love you too, Eveleen," he growled through gritted teeth. He was barely hanging on as well. "Cum with me," he groaned as he began to speed up. I felt my insides clench as my orgasm broke and then felt his cum covering my stomach. Silas pulled me against him, kissing me deeply before letting me down. He steadied me as the water began running over us again, and he cleaned us up.

I was so sleepy as he wrapped me in a towel. He started to dry my hair, but I just made a low sound and waved my hair, drying it instantly. Silas chuckled, "Hmm, sleepy Eveleen is grouchy." I just stuck my tongue out at him as he put me on the bed and climbed in next to me. I remember noticing we were both naked but fell asleep too quickly to care.  

Author's Notes:  4 claimed - who do you think will be next?