Chapter 108

Mature Content Warning - non/con rape, abuse

Eveleen's POV

My body felt like it was on fire and I couldn't wake up. I knew my loves were close, but they couldn't hear me through our bonds. I kept replaying the scene of Gabriel holding Victor's bloody body in his arms. Was he alive? Why couldn't I wake up?

"I haven't willed it" - a voice said in the darkness. "We need to finish what the dragon started, Ylfa." I felt my skin crawl when he spoke my name.

Phineas

"What do you mean we?" I asked.

He laughed darkly, "I mean you and I need to finish the spell so the shadow can flood the stone and thereby your soul. It was never about the dragon, he was just a means to an end. If he hadn't gotten distracted with the male, then your transition to shadow would already be completed." Similar to when he had cracked the stone, a sliver of light appeared around me and I found myself face to face with him. He cupped my chin in his hand as he continued, "It won't hurt, pet. I'll make sure you enjoy every minute of the change," his voice became soft as he leaned closer, his lips ghosting my own.

Please, please, Gabriel, Victor, someone, help me - I begged in my mind, knowing neither of them could hear me. I clenched my eyes shut as he pressed a kiss against my mouth, trying to turn away, only to find I was frozen in place. I felt a hard surface underneath me and his body on top of mine. Not again, please, not again... I began to cry silently as he pried my legs apart, realizing I was naked.

"Relax, Ylfa," he cooed, "When we finish, you will crave my touch. Erebus has promised you to me once you provide him an heir." I felt a wave of nausea as he began to stroke the inside of my thigh with his hand, his lips kissing along my jawline. I jerked as the head of his cock grazed over my clit. Somehow I found my voice and screamed out Gabriel and Victor's names. "They can't hear you," Phineas chuckled, thrusting upward.

We both jerked when loud roars filled the space.

In an instant, Phineas's body was gone and I felt cool scales pressed against me. Shh, little wolf, he will not touch you again. We will make sure of it. I was confused, what did he mean? Who else was here? I lifted my eyes to see not only Gabriel but Victor, both in dragon form. How were they here? I watched as Victor grabbed Phineas in his front claws and ripped him in half. Suddenly, the force keeping me confined was released. I sat up gasping for air, shaking violently.

I could see Gabriel's stance become rigid when Victor turned toward me. I searched his flaming brown eyes, seeing no trace of the shadows in them. "Is...is it you, mo dhragún?" I asked in a timid voice.

He came closer to the stone altar and fell to the floor, bowing his head. "I'm so sorry, my Jewel." His voice was a mournful sound that echoed in the space. "I wasn't strong enough to fight the shadows and I hurt you, I hurt both of you," he said, looking between Gabriel and me. "I know I do not deserve your forgiveness. I cannot undo the damage I've caused. And I'm even more sorry for what I need to tell you both now." His chest shook as he took a deep breath, "Gabriel needs to complete the spell."

I heard a rumble come from Gabriel's chest behind me, as he wrapped his tail around me, "Why the fuck would I do that to her?" He bared his fangs at Victor in challenge.

Victor lowered his head in submission but continued, "The shadow will continue to spread unless you end the spell. For whatever reason, you were able to gain my powers, but not be overtaken by the shadow. Give Jewel her dragon form." He focused his gaze on me again. "I cannot without passing the shadow. It has receded, but I can't be sure that it is gone since shadow is part of my magic. But Gabe, he's different." Victor gave a chortle, and turned to him, "You're stronger than all of us, man. You just don't realize it yet. You may not be able to remove the stone, Gabe, but you have the power to seal it with this spell."

I couldn't speak. I just kept looking between the two of them in confusion. I stood up from the altar, pushing Gabriel's tail out of my way as I walked closer to Victor. Gabriel gave a low warning growl, and I shot a glare at him. He lowered his head a bit. My hand was shaking as I placed it against Victor's snout. His whole body seemed to tremble at my touch. Leaning in, I pressed my forehead against him and pushed my love through the connection to both of them. I needed them both. I know this was going to take time to get past, but I also know Victor wasn't in control. He'd been possessed by the shadows. I pushed my memories of the temple at them and then spoke in their minds - all of you reminded me that I couldn't control what was done to me in that temple, just like I couldn't control what Phineas started to do just now. Victor had no control over what he did to us. We all need to realize and accept that so we can heal. I love you both. I can't lose either of you.

Victor let out a strangled sob, "I don't deserve either of you." I pressed tighter against him as he encircled me with his tail. "I will spend the rest of my life trying to make this up to you, to both of you, if you will let me." He lifted his head to look at Gabriel, whose eyes were filled with pain and doubt.

He nodded his head, "It will take time. Lots of time, and I can't promise it will be the same, but I still love you, Victor. I'm willing to give us time to work through this if you can be patient with me as well." Victor nodded and reached his tail out to wrap around Gabriel's, both of them forming a ring around me. It was like an odd group hug. "So what do I need to do, that is if little wolf agrees to this?"

"You need to have sex while you are in dragon form. The spell is still in you, um, from when I..." his voice trailed off as pain crossed his face. "You should be able to do this here in the dream pocket. When Jewel wakes, she'll have the ability to transform, but not be forced into it the way I made you, because the shadows won't be behind the transition."

"What about the stone?" I asked. "You said Gabriel could seal it? How is that possible?" I found myself touching both of their tales, tracing the scales in small circles.

Victor's eyes glazed for a moment as he watched my hands, then he cleared his voice and answered, "His dragon power isn't connected to shadow. Dragons are similar to Fae in their magic. Since dragons are earth and fire based creatures, we can manipulate minerals - such as a ruby with an iron core. When he gives you his fire breath, he can seal the stone."

Gabriel seemed to be pondering this information. "So why can't I just use my fire breath to seal it now? I don't want to hurt her as it hurt me," his voice dropped to a whisper at his last sentence. He refused to meet Victor's eyes. I found myself leaning against him, trying to comfort him.

"The spell is, um, tied to sex," Victor whispered. "Use your magic, Gabe. Your magic combined with the dragon powers you now have can help her body adjust with less pain." He gave us both a mournful look, "It will not be painless, but it can be enjoyable. I was in the thrall of the shadows and solely focused on the spell when I forced you, Gabe. Had I been in my right mind, it could have been an amazing experience for both of us." He took a step back. "I shouldn't be here when you do this either. Just in case the shadows try to influence me, I need to be back in the cave with those who can restrain me like the twins and Nate."

"I love you," I told him as he started to fade away.

"I love you, too, Jewel," he echoed, "and I'm so sorry I've put you both in this position." His words faded into the walls as he vanished.

I turned back to Gabriel, looking up at his dragon form. He was magnificent, but how the feck was this going to work? I mean, even in human form he was well endowed. Just how exactly was I supposed to fit a dragon inside of me? Gabriel chortled, leaning his head down to nuzzle me. "Oh, little wolf, I don't even need to read your thoughts to understand the expressions on your face right now." I felt my cheeks heat up as I blushed furiously.  

Author's Notes:  Thoughts?  Please follow, vote, and comment, my lovelies.

I'm considering starting a Patreon that would include some side stories such as individual one-shots with Eveleen and the guys.  Would that interest anyone?