Chapter 83

Kota's POV

Learning that Corey had been having dreams about Luna was an unexpected twist. We really should be getting used to those by now. Otherwise, the meeting had gone fairly well, until Corey started to freak out.

He looked at his phone and yelled, "Fuck."

"What's wrong?" Brandon said quickly.

Corey groaned into his hand, "Well, not to bring up old subjects, but apparently Sang and Kaylie are trying to break into our apartment at the moment."

The room was silent for a moment then exploded with a chorus of explicatives, questions, and anger. I could see Corey getting frustrated as he tried to talk, but everyone was so loud they would let him get a word in. It was at that moment that Luna decided to put a stop to all of our nonsense.

Bí ciúin! She shouted in our minds, making all of us cringe, except Raven. He looked like he wanted to throw her over his shoulder and find the nearest bedroom. We all stopped, hanging our heads. "Now, mo ghrian, can you please tell us what is going on, or do we need to get to your place quickly?" She gave him her undivided attention and waited for his response.

His cheeks tinged pink as he answered, "Um, I don't want to put you in an awkward position, but it would be a good idea for us to head to the apartment. I can shut down any electronics from my phone, but I wouldn't want to chance them getting their hands on anything Academy-related."

She nodded, "Marc and I will ride with you and Raven if that's okay?" She looked at each of us carefully, "I know the hurt these women have caused you. If any of you are uncomfortable or feel this is too much to deal with right now, I'll understand if you stay behind. However, I have a few things to set straight." She squared her shoulders and motioned to North, "I need a favor mo chosantóir," and she led him from the room.

Gabe let out a roaring laugh, "Fuck if I'm missing this! She's gonna kick their asses!" Several of us snickered and agreed. The more of us she had bonded with, the better a picture she gained of what all of us went through, and it had infuriated her to no end.

"Should she really be doing this, all things considered," Owen asked Sean.

He snorted, "Are you really gonna tell Star to stay here?" He shook his head with a devilish grin, "Personally, I'm bringing popcorn and a camera." Owen rolled his eyes at him and kissed him soundly. "Oh, you know you want to see her kick their butts too, grumpy." His eyes widened as he realized what he'd said, and I fought to cover a snicker as the warning look crossed Owen's face.

"Okay, enough foreplay, you two," Gabe snarked, "get a damn room!" Sean blushed, but surprisingly, Owen flipped him off. Gabe slapped his hands to his chest, gasping, "The high and mighty Owen Blackbourne just gave me the bird! Quick, someone write this down!"

"Are we sure Loki shouldn't have claimed him?" Owen replied dryly, making the rest of us break out laughing. About that time, North and Luna came back into the room. Her complexion seemed rosy and her cheeks were flushed. His hair was messed up and he had a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Are we ready, gentlemen?" She asked, giving us a sly grin. "I'm just itching to meet your exs."

Oh, this really is going to be entertaining...

Author's Notes:  A short chapter to tide you over.  I'm away for the next four days.  Let me know what you think - suggestions, questions, etc.  

Be kind to yourselves, my lovelies!