Chapter 75

Mature Content Warning - M/M

Owen's POV

When I'd left the room, Sean and Eveleen were still wrapped in each other's arms. I was worried about them both. That dream had shaken Sean to his core. I've never heard him scream like that and it terrified me. I had tried to sleep, but my mind wouldn't stop racing. Finally, I gave up and grabbed a pillow and blanket, then laid down in the hallway. I just needed to be close by in case either of them needed me.

At some point, I must have fallen asleep because I felt a hand running along my face. "Hey love, how about you come inside and get off this floor," Sean whispered.

I blinked a few times, then looked him up and down. I gave him a mischievous grin, "Depends, are you staying naked and in that position?" Sean looked down at himself and made a choking noise, realizing his condition. Before he could move, I leaned up and pressed my lips to his. I could taste her on his lips and kissed him deeper.

When I finally let him go, he was panting, his cock standing at full attention. "Can you come inside? I need, well, I need Star to help me talk to you about something," he stammered nervously. Resisting the urge to run my fingers over his length, I nodded and followed him inside the room. Eveleen was sitting up in the bed in her Fae form with the blanket pulled up over her chest. Sean grasped my hand and pulled me onto the bed with him. "First, I need you to know that Star and I, well we," he blushed as I cut him off.

"Sean, you came into the hall naked. I think I know the end of that sentence," I smiled. "It's okay." I leaned over and gave him a kiss. I can't say that it didn't sting a bit, but I knew it was going to happen eventually. "So what does Eveleen need to help you explain?"

She gave his hand a squeeze and a reassuring smile before he turned back to me. He held out his arm, showing me the bond mark he had. It was swirling with silver and purple streaks. He took a deep breath then spoke softly, "I want this. I want this with you."

My eyes darted between both of theirs. "I don't understand. Are you asking me to create a soul bond with Eveleen?"

Sean started to answer, but Eveleen intervened, "He wants to create a soul bond between the two of you, not with me."

I'm sure my eyes looked like saucers as I sputtered, "But how, I mean, I would, but..."

"You would, I mean, you want to?" his voice was awed. "You'd want that with me?"

This silly man. Did he really not know how much I loved him? I grabbed him around his neck and crushed him to me, pushing his lips open with my tongue. My hand traveled to his curls, tugging them roughly as I made him straddle my lap. He whimpered and ground his hips against me. I could feel his cock throbbing as I ran my fingers down his shaft. I pulled his mouth away from mine and growled, "I want you, Sean. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, loving you." Tears filled his eyes as he gave a brilliant smile. "You have been with me through the worst and best times of my life. I would be honored to create a soul bond with you, my love." I turned to ask Eveleen what we needed to do but found she wasn't there.

Sean chuckled, "She wanted us to have this alone. She went to Victor's room." He cupped my face and kissed me again before murmuring, "You have way too many pieces of clothing on." I smirked and started taking off my t-shirt and joggers, then climbed back on the bed with him. He ran his hands along my chest as I pulled him into another kiss. He moaned as I began stroking his cock, circling my thumb over the tip, swirling the precum.

I paused to rummage in the nightstand drawer and found some lube. "I want you on your knees, Sean." He quickly obeyed as I placed the lube on my fingers, massaging and stretching his entrance. He moaned and pressed back against my hand. I added another finger, scissoring him, then paused stroking my own cock with the lube. I placed kisses along his back as I began to press inside of him. I went slowly at first but then slammed my length inside of him. He screamed out as my force pressed him forward on the mattress. "Shh, love, I've got you. I love you," I whispered as I reached my hand around and began to stroke his cock as I pumped deep inside of him.

His body trembled as his cock twitched and he ground against my thrusts. "Owen," he moaned, "I, I love you...and I give myself to you completely." His words came out as gasps as he began to cum in my hand. I started to say something, but suddenly felt engulfed by a sense of love. Flashes of memories from our lives flooded my mind along with moments I had never seen. I could feel the tears streaming down my face as I heard Sean's soft sobs as the bond impacted him as well.

"Oh my," I gasped and my thrusts became frantic. The physical and emotional sensations began to overwhelm me as I cried out and came hard inside of him. His entire body shook as I held him. Easing myself out of him, we lay on the bed, locked in each other's arms. He ran his hand over my forearm where our bond mark now appeared. His purple swirls mixed with my dark grey ones. Tears ran down both our faces. "Thank you," I said, kissing his wet eyelids. "I love you so much."

He kissed my lips softly and then snuggled against my chest. "You're mine forever, Owen Everett Blackbourne." I could feel his smile.

"I already was," I responded, then we drifted off to sleep together.

Author's Notes:  Sean and Owen make me happy :)