Bonus Chapter 8

Biker Babes

Mature Content Warning: M/F

Trigger Warnings: drug use; sex-trafficking

Marc's POV

My ass was still sore from riding that bike for hours. The only redeeming fact was I got to feel Minx's arms wrapped around me the entire time. This whole mission had been a long nightmare. After Prankmageddon, Phil had insisted we needed a new mission to, and I quote, "pull our heads out of our asses." At least Eveleen agreed to be my partner in crime. It had taken us almost a month to infiltrate the biker gang, and now we were running across the Mexican border once a week gathering intel on the sex trafficking ring.

I pulled her against me in the bed, pressing my lips to her neck, have the girls talked to you anymore? I asked her telepathically. We were fairly sure all the rooms were bugged.

She shifted against me as my hands ran along her breasts squeezing roughly. Her breath caught when I nipped at her skin. No, the last they mentioned was a new shipment coming at the end of the week. What about the other gang that's joining us this run - do Victor or Corey have any intel yet? Her hips pressed backward, grinding against me.

"Fuck, Minx," I groaned as my cock ached. I could hear the guys moan as they eavesdropped for details.

She ran her hand behind her giving me a firm squeeze, "Yes," she moaned softly.

Meeting adjourned, I said breathlessly in my mind as I began to tug her pants off. Her fingers fumbled with the buttons on my jeans as I kissed her. Within moments we were both fully undressed as I picked her up, her legs wrapped around me as I slammed into her warmth. "Shit," I growled, "you feel so good, baby." She whimpered as I pulled back and thrust again. I latched my mouth around her nipple and bit down firmly, making her arch and writhe.

"Sir," she cried as she bucked against my hips, "I need to cum."

"Not yet," I flipped her over on her hands and knees, then slammed into her again, making her scream loudly. I didn't stop when I heard the door creak open. I knew her screams would draw attention - this wasn't the first time. Most of the guys had congratulated me on having such a wild old lady, but some of the other women weren't quite so friendly. We have company, I told her as she pushed back against me.

I sensed. Shall we give them a show, mo bhaile? She grinned.

Oh, baby, we always give them a show without even trying, I smirked and pulled her hair, yanking her head toward me as my other hand cupped her pussy, "Who does this belong to?" I demanded. She whined and tried to rub against my hand, but I held her firm, demanding again as I slapped her wet folds sharply, "Who does this belong to my little slut?"

I felt her getting wetter as she moaned, "You sir, my pussy belongs to you." I heard a couple of groans behind us.

With another hard slap across her pussy, I began to thrust deep, pushing her head to the mattress, "Cum." Her body began to shake as she clamped down on me, her muscles squeezing me until I felt myself explode inside of her. She was panting beneath me as I pulled away and gave her a swat on her bottom. "Get cleaned up and meet me in the clubhouse," I told her then began to walk toward the door, naked as the day I was born. The two large bikers eyed me with surprise as I spoke, "Enjoy the show boys?"

"Um, we, uh, Prez needs a word," Riker said, his eyes wandering to Eveleen's naked form on the bed.

"Eyes off my old lady," I growled. His eyes snapped back to me. "Tell him, I'll be there in a minute. I think I forgot something," I smirked then walked back over to the bed. "Minx, I think I lost something. Care to help me find it?" She gasped when I pulled her up and over my shoulder, and then carried her to the shower. I gave her a solid slap on the ass, making her squeal when I heard Jinx mumble "Lucky fucker".