Second Book Update

As of June 15, 2023 - To Be Claimed by Her has reached 202K reads.  That fact just amazes me for a story I started just for fun.  

Ongoing now:  Shadows from the Past - Book 2 of To Be Claimed By Her

Volto

A reminder of a past the Blackbourne and Toma teams seem unable to escape. His need to destroy the Academy drove him to corrupt Sang and Kaylie. Will they be able to save their beloved Eveleen from his darkness?

Preview:

She looked completely at peace, her hair splayed around her angelic face. She'd fallen asleep reading in the garden, her book leaning against her partially exposed breasts, her dress riding up at the side where she had shifted in her sleep. I had to take a breath to control myself. She looked so enticing like this, so vulnerable. With a wave of my hand, I placed a glamor around us. If her husbands were to stumble upon us, they would simply see their sleeping wife, then quickly feel the urge to be somewhere else and not disturb her.

I gently picked up the book and placed it on the table, then I pressed a soft kiss to her temple. She shifted slightly and her eyelids fluttered as she began to wake. I felt a wave of emotions as she tried to figure out what was going on. Gently pressing my fingers to her lips, I whispered, "Shh, pet. You are safe with me, Eveleen." I grinned slightly when I felt her heart rate slow at my words, and her breathing evened. "Good girl," I said and lifted her hand to my lips, kissing the back of it. "I've missed you."

** See you on the journey, my lovelies!