Chapter 67

Mature Content Warning - M/F

Eveleen's POV

I stared at his lifeless body. A thousand fears ran through my mind as I stroked my fingers across the unmoving bond mark on his forearm. The black and silver lines had formed when we made love, but Nyx had snapped his neck before the connection fully opened. I had no way of knowing if the bond would reconnect when he finished transitioning. I looked at my own mark. The swirling silver base with orange, white, deep green and deep blue streaks moved, but the black streak stayed in place. My heart ached.

I washed his body adding herbs to the water to help calm him when he awoke and I began singing an old lullaby from my childhood. I didn't have many memories of the Fae realm, just fleeting images. Looking at North, I knew I wanted to take him there - to take all of them there. Something deep inside me told me we needed to go there.

I sat in the chair watching him for hours until my eyes started to droop. I knew it was a risk, but I climbed into the bed next to him, pressing as close as I could to his cold form, and let sleep overtake me.

I groaned when I tried to roll over and felt a heavy weight pinning me down. Letting my eyes adjust to the dark, I looked up to see North's red-rimmed eyes watching me intently, his arm draped across my stomach. "North," I whispered. He let out a low growl and skimmed his lips over mine. I let out a shaky breath.

"You're aroused, and scared my Queen," his voice was deep and seductive. "I can smell you." He ran a finger along my face and jaw, tilting my chin towards him, then ran his tongue over my lips. "The last thing I did in my human life was to feel myself deep inside you." He quickly flipped me over and pushed my legs apart. "I think I'd like that to be the first thing I do as a vampire as well." He pinned my arms above my head with one arm and with the other, he ripped my clothes off, then centered himself at my core. "May I, my Queen?"

My heart was racing with desire and fear just as he'd said. I knew this was a risk, but I wanted him. "Yes, please, I need you, North," I gasped as his tongue trailed across my nipple. His mouth continued to trail along my breasts, licking and nipping at my skin. I moaned and tried to lift my hips. He chuckled lowly, then plunged his full length inside of me. I let out a strangled cry at the fierceness of his movement. Sensing my pain, he slowed his pace.

"You are so perfect, Eveleen," he murmured against my skin, his hands cupping my ass as he pulled my legs higher around his waist. "I want every part of you." I felt his fangs scrape along the crook of my neck. "Please, my Queen, may I taste you," he moaned as he continued to thrust inside of me.

I turned my head to expose my neck to him fully and consented, "Yes mo chosantóir." He groaned in pleasure as he licked and lightly sucked the spot he had chosen. Pushing my hair aside, he slowly broke the skin of my neck and clamped down. The jolt that surged through me was immediate and powerful. The connection locked in place and our memories flowed freely. I felt him pull more blood as his thrusts became primal. My insides clenched and I cried out, "North, please, now." My words came in gasps as he withdrew his fangs, growling and groaning as we both reached our release. My body continued to shudder as he continued to make small thrusts inside me before stilling. He ran his tongue across the bite mark, sealing it before rolling us over so that I was once again laying on his chest.

I reached out to trace his bond mark and smiled when I saw the black and silver lines moving freely. "I was worried it wouldn't complete," I said softly, still tracing the mark.

He stroked my hair, placing small kisses on my forehead, "Why?"

"The mark formed before Nyx killed you. It stopped moving on your arm and mine." I shivered, "It made me feel so lonely."

He laughed, "It really formed before now? I remember walking into this room regretting that I hadn't made love to you as a human. Ironic isn't it?" He shifted onto his side. "I'm sorry for everything that happened at the temple. I'm sorry I couldn't get to you sooner, but I promise you this Eveleen, I'm going to make Phineas pay for hurting you." His eyes were almost completely black with a slight edge of red still. I knew he meant every word.

I reached out to stroke his face. "I love you so much, North. Thank you for doing this for me. I don't know how I'll ever repay you."

He nipped my shoulder, "You repay me by fighting - fighting to get that damn stone out of you and then fighting against Phineas and Erebus. Besides, I've always been a biter, so I guess it makes sense that I'd end up a vampire." I let out a giggle and rolled my eyes. "Oh little girl, don't roll those eyes at me," he growled in a husky tone. "I might be tempted to punish you." Oh fuck that was sexy. I felt a rush of warmth between my legs. North leaned over me, licking at the bite mark as I moaned, "You like that idea don't you, little girl? I think I just found a hidden kink for you, my Queen." I panted as his hand trailed down my stomach and he pressed the palm of his hand against my already sensitive clit. My hips bucked against him, and he quickly moved his hand, then slapped my hip. "Little girls only move when given permission."

I whimpered, "Yes sir."

North practically purred at my response. He again cupped my core and applied pressure. I struggled to stay still, but couldn't stop the moan that slipped from my lips. He began to make circles with his thumb, sometimes pinching and flicking my clit. I felt my orgasm building and jerked towards his hand involuntarily. "No, no, little girl, now you definitely need a punishment." In the blink of an eye, he had me dangling over his lap with my ass tilted up. I yelped when the first slap landed on my ass. "Count for me," he demanded. I gasped. "Count or I'll double the punishment, Eveleen."

"One," I said in a huff.

"Attitude will get you more as well, little girl. Now let's try this again," he corrected me. His hand landed on the other cheek.

I gulped, "Two."

"Much better. Now let's say it properly."

"Two, sir," I whispered. He rubbed my ass then slapped me again.

"Three, sir." He continued to spank me to the count of ten. It stung, but it turned me on. My pussy was dripping when he finished.

He skimmed his fingers over my wetness and hummed, "You did so well little girl, now cum for me." He slammed two fingers inside of me and I rode his fingers until my orgasm subsided. I came so hard I had begun to cry. He cradled me in his arms, stroking my hair, whispering, "Shh, it's okay my love. I'm so proud of you, baby." I clung to him as he carried me to the bathroom. Setting me on the edge of the tub, he started a bath for me, then paused, "Is this okay?"

Realizing what he was worried about, I nodded my head, "Yes, North, it's fine." He grinned and continued to run the bath, then placed me in the water. "Are you not joining me?"

Kissing my head, "I think I need to find Jace and get sorted. I'll send one of the guys up, Queen. I love you." He turned and left the room.

I should have known we were pushing the limits with his new transition. Honestly, I was amazed at his restraint. Most nascent vampires could never have stopped on their first bite. I ran my fingertips over the bite mark. It was completely erotic. I wondered how it would feel when we did the spell. Would it be the same or painful? I got lost in my thoughts as I sank lower in the tub, letting the warm water cover my body.

Author's Notes:  Ya'll I needed a cold shower after writing this!  Vampire North seems such a natural fit.  Let me know what you think, please comment and vote, my lovelies!