Chapter 39

Mature content warning M/F

Gabriel's POV

Ever since the night of my claiming, I'd been wanting to get her alone again. When I'd brought her home that night, both of us were too fucking confused and overwhelmed to really understand the connection forming between us, but now... Well now, I felt like she was the oxygen in my lungs. Being apart from her was torture. Our connection was strong, but there was something still missing.

Laying her on the bed, my hands drifted over her skin, watching her react to my touch, hearing her heart rate and breathing pick up. "I want to worship every inch of your body, Eveleen," I said, pressing my lips to the soft skin of her stomach. "Will you let me?" I asked, looking up at her wide eyes. Their color flashed between purple and silver.

"Yes," she said in a breathy tone as her tongue darted across her lips nervously.

I lowered myself between her legs, running my tongue along the inside of her thighs. Feeling her shiver, I quickly covered her clit with my mouth, sucking and flicking it with my tongue. The sounds she made were fucking maddening. Gripping her hips firmly, I began to thrust my tongue between her folds. She bucked against me, crying out as I began humming against her. I wanted her to come undone completely as I watched. I lifted my eyes to meet hers as I increased my pace. Her face contorted in ecstasy as she came, her juices covering my face.

I continued to lap at her as she rode out her orgasm. When her body stilled, I climbed up, caging her beneath me. "I want to feel you, little wolf." Covering her chest and neck in kisses, I lowered myself onto her. "Will you let me make love to you, Eveleen?" I held her gaze, waiting.

She tangled her fingers in my hair and pulled my mouth to hers, kissing me like it was the end of the world. "Yes, Gabriel," she said between kisses, "I want you to, but I need you to understand the consequences." I paused my movements, waiting for her to explain. She cupped my face, and kissed my forehead, nose, chin, and lips again gently. "Because I'm already connected to you and love you, if we do this, it will create an unbreakable bond. Our souls will be bound to one another for all eternity. Are you sure you want that with me, especially knowing you aren't the only one I love?" Her expression was so vulnerable. Did she really think I would say no?

"You're fucking amazing, Eveleen," I gasped, pressing myself inside of her. Her legs wrapped around me as she whimpered in discomfort at the intrusion. "Shhh, love, it will only hurt for a moment, I promise." Looking into her eyes the entire time, I slowly pressed my entire length inside of her. Fuck, she was so tight. When she arched towards me, I began to thrust in and out of her gently.

I've had sex before, but this was something different altogether. It was as if every inch of my body was on fire but in a pleasurable way. I could feel her responsiveness, the rhythm of her heart melding with my own. I felt her body begin to tighten around me driving me closer to my own orgasm. I felt her intertwine our fingers together as her breathing became erratic. "I give myself to you completely, Gabriel. I love you, m'anam," she screamed as her orgasm broke, her body shuddering around me. I felt a rush of emotion - her emotions slammed into me as my thrusts became frantic. I felt her fingernails dig into my hand as I came inside of her, crying out her name.

I shifted my weight slightly, trying not to crush her tiny body beneath mine. A sheen of sweat covered her brow, her eyes were hooded. She was so damn beautiful. I felt her tug at the hand holding hers. "Look," she whispered.

On both of our forearms was a tattoo of sorts, except it moved. They were identical, a flowing of swirling orange and silver streaks that moved in an infinity pattern. "What are they?" I asked, rolling over to pull her against my chest.

"It's a soul bond. When Fae give themselves to their chosen, they connect their souls. This is what I meant when I said it was an unbreakable bond." She looked up at me for a second as if searching for any signs of regret. Smiling, I kissed her nose and ran my fingertips over the marks on my arm, then hers. It sent a jolt of sparks similar to the first time I touched her through my body. She frowned for a moment. "Oh, I may have forgotten to mention the long life part."

Raising my eyebrows, "How fucking long is long?"

"Almost immortal - thousands of years," she squeaked.

I laughed. "Guess Valhalla has to wait a while, huh? Um, I do need to ask you one thing." I hesitated for a second, "I know you said Fae have multiple lovers, but does that apply to me as well? You see, well, um, Victor and I..," I struggled to find the words. Instead of answering, she leaned up and kissed me.

"I would never deny you the one you love, just as I would never ask Owen and Sean to give each other up. You were all a family long before I came along. It will just take some time to figure out this dynamic. I don't want anyone to feel less than." She ran her fingers over my chest and up to my lips. "Now, I have a request." I tilted my head at her playful tone. "Make love to me again, Gabriel," she whispered, her lips coming to hover just centimeters from mine.

"Gladly," I moaned, pulling her quickly on top of me. She lined herself over my quickly hardening cock and lowered herself too slowly for me. I slammed upwards, making her scream. Grabbing her hips tightly, I held her in place, rocking my own hips slightly. I knew she could feel me deep in her core. "I'm going to fuck you, little wolf, then I'll make love to you. But I want to hear your cries first. I want you to be so damn turned on that the guys can hear you all the way across to the manor." As I finished speaking, I began to slam upwards inside of her, holding her in place. Her hips began to grind against me. I placed her hands on my chest and pulled her ass wider to give me more access. She was screaming my name and several phrases I didn't understand as she came multiple times. I felt her legs begin to shake and quickly flipped her over on her stomach, pressing her head down towards the mattress. I ran my fingers along her dripping folds, eliciting a loud moan from her. "You're mine, little wolf," I purred against her back as I rammed into her from behind. She moaned and her arms buckled. I held her up with one arm as I continued to fuck her, roaring out as I came inside her.

I could feel our connection flowing wide open. Her thoughts mingled with my own. Flashes from both our pasts moved along the connection, emotions, events, everything. There were no secrets, no barriers anymore. It was the most amazing experience. Never in my life had I ever felt so truly connected to someone, and I was fucking blessed that it was shared with her.

Author's Notes:  If it wasn't already obvious, Gabriel is my favorite character.  The scene wrote itself...