Chapter 123

Mature Content Warning: M/F, M/M - combinations of all

Kota's POV

I watched as Luke fell asleep in Nate's arms. Nate looked up and gave me a contented smile. "I love you," I said as I kissed him gently. He hummed against my lips as sleep began to take him as well. I lay next to him, stroking his hair until he drifted off, then I turned my attention to Luna.

She was sucking Owen's cock as Sean fucked her from behind. Her breasts swayed with each of his thrusts. Owen's head was tilted back with a look of rapture on his face. He was close to cumming as Sean commanded her to cum. Her moans sent Owen over the edge and Sean wasn't far behind. They collapsed into a mess of moans and kisses. Gabe gave them washcloths to clean with as he pulled her toward him. I could easily see she was tired, but also needy. Her fingers threaded through his hair as he and Victor placed her between them. They entered her at the same time, stretching her pussy wide. She moaned loudly as they worked her body with slow, deep strokes.

"So beautiful, Jewel," Victor growled as he caught her breast in his mouth. She arched against Gabe's chest as his thumb slid over her swollen clit. "You've done so well, baby, taking all of us tonight, such a good girl." She responded with whimpers at his words. Luna loved praise when we fucked her.

Their pace increased as she began to shiver, "Cum for us little wolf," Gabe told her as they all climaxed together. This time, I gave them towels to clean with and took Luna in my arms. Gabe gave me a sleepy smile as he snuggled into Victor's chest.

I brought her to my mattress and pulled the covers over us. Her eyes were so tired as I stroked her hair. "Rest Luna," I said, giving her a soft kiss.

She whined, "Mhac tíre, I need you." I pulled her back against my chest and gently slid into her wetness. I shifted her hips until they were flush against me and ran my tongue over my claim mark on her neck. She squirmed, trying to increase my pace. "Kota," she whispered.

I growled in her ear, "Patience Luna." I slid my hand over her stomach and gently placed her on her knees, cushioning her chest on the pillows. The angle made me penetrate her deeper. She was dripping wet as my pace increased. "Damn you are so beautiful," I whispered as I ran my hand down her spine and then lightly slapped her ass. She let out a low moan and clamped around my cock. Fuck, she felt so good, I was so close. "Cum for me, beautiful." Her body shook as I filled her, my cum dripping down her legs as her body spasmed.

I cleaned us both then nuzzled into her neck and listened as her breathing evened out. All around me I could hear the soft breathing and snores of my family. This is how it should be, I thought to myself. As I lay there, my mind wandered to my mom and sister. I wondered if they could come to Fairie, or would I have to watch them grow old from a distance. My eyes wandered to Nate and Luke. I thought of the discussion about life spans earlier. I know Luna and I would have long lives, but what of them? Would I lose them, could I turn them, and would they even want to be werewolves? Too many thoughts blurred in my mind until I finally gave in to sleep.

Author's Notes: You can now find me on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/theEveofChaos Thanks my lovelies - don't forget to follow, comment and vote!

The completed book is now published with an epilogue on Patreon.  I'll be posting the One-Shots short stories there as well with only selected stories being posted on Wattpad for now.