Bonus Chapter

Mature Content Warning - M/M; M/F; M/M/M/F

What a Wolf Wants: Kota's POV

"Lochlyn's finally down for her nap," Luna groaned. She looked exhausted, with her hair thrown into a messy bun and spit-up on her top, but she was still the most beautiful woman I'd ever laid eyes on. "Are you sure your mom is okay with all of us coming for the holidays?" She looked at her blouse, then groaned as she saw the spit up.

Nate chuckled as he stepped towards her and lifted her top off, "There, no more stain." I groaned as he ran his fingers over her breasts. She had just started to transition Lochlyn to regular milk, and her breasts were still heavy. He tugged at her nipple, making her moan softly.

"Mo lochlannach," she panted as he sucked on her nipple while pinching at the other. Luke and I both rose from our seats and connected to both of them. In an instant, Nate had teleported us to our bedroom. He laid her on the bed as Luke and I watched him strip her. We both quickly shed our own clothes. I could feel Cade begging to come out. I think Luke sensed him as well because he started gently stroking my cock. Nate had Luna on the bed, his head between her legs as she panted and called out his name.

I led Luke to the bed, telling him to let her suck his cock as I ran my hands down Nate's back. "I want to mark both of you," I growled softly. Their eyes went wide as they stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "Will you let me?"

"Yes," they both answered, one after the other. Luna smiled as she began to take Luke's length into her mouth. Nate positioned himself at her core and began to slide into her as I mounted him from behind. I could smell her arousal and it was driving both Cade and me crazy. Our pace started out slow, but soon I felt the rising need to mark him. I pulled him flush against my chest and sank my canines into his neck. The connection was instantaneous. As I withdrew my fangs, I pushed him forward thrusting deep inside him as he pumped into Luna. She was panting and crying out as he filled her with his cum. Watching them was enough to make me come undone as well. As he pulled out of her, I grabbed his neck and pulled Nate's lips to my mouth. He moaned as our tongues battled for dominance. Then his lips traveled to my neck and he bit down hard, marking me as he just barely broke the skin. The rush of lust that passed through me was amazing. When we broke apart I saw that both Luna and Luke were watching us. I curled my fingers at Luke, motioning for him to come to me.

He ran his hands over Luna's stomach, "What color, Pixie?" he asked her.

"Green, mo áthas," she breathed. He chuckled and flipped her onto her stomach.

"Make Nate cum again while I fuck you, baby," he crooned as he threaded his fingers in her wet folds. She lifted her head and began to bob up and down on Nate's semi-hard cock. When he began to moan, Luke slammed completely into her, making her gasp. I took advantage of the moment to thrust into him as well. His hands were on her hips as I wrapped my arm around his middle and sank my teeth into his neck, marking him as I had Nate. "Kota, oh fuck," he gasped as the connection locked between us. I felt my orgasm building much faster this time and began pounding into him. My thrusts made him push deeper into Luna as we all reached our release. I moaned loudly when he spun around and sank fangs into my neck. I had forgotten about his shapeshifting ability and it caught me off guard, but the sensation was intoxicating and I felt myself getting hard again. He chuckled as he licked the blood from my neck and ran his fingertips along my length, "Take care of our girl with this beautiful cock."

"Mmm, gladly," I moaned as he moved closer to Nate. Flipping her onto her back, I lowered my mouth to her core and began to lick her slit. She bucked her hips and cried out. "Fuck, Luna, you're in heat,' I groaned as I breathed in her scent. "I can fucking smell you, baby." I pulled her to the edge of the bed, lifted her hips, and plunged into her warmth. I could hear Nate and Luke moaning as they fucked, and it fueled my desire further. She looked up at me with hooded eyes, her lips parted, cheeks flushed. Damn, she was beautiful. I buried my nose in her neck and breathed her in. "Mine," I growled as my teeth sank into her claim mark.