Chapter 102

Mature Content Warning - M/M/F

Kota's POV

Owen, Sean, and I had been in the library with most of the remaining council when Luna's connection opened. At first, I panicked, thinking she was in danger, but then when I realized what was being done to her, I felt my face flush. I looked to see Sean also struggling. Owen was the only one who hadn't bonded with her, so he couldn't feel what we did. Sean leaned over and whispered into his ear. Whatever he said made Owen's perfect exterior crack, his cheeks flushing crimson.

"Perhaps we should take a break and regroup after a bit," I managed to say without my voice cracking. All heads nodded and I noticed Sean's eyes were a bit glassy as Owen led him back to their room. I grabbed the wall as I felt her arousal at being spanked. Cade was clawing to find her. As I walked through the main room, I noticed several more of my brothers with pained expressions. Gabe and Victor had smirks on their faces. "All right, what do you two know that the rest of us don't?" I demanded.

Gabe snorted, "Looks like Luke is fulfilling his promise to little wolf." I raised my eyebrows, silently willing him to continue. "The day we punished her, she said Luke didn't bond with her at the apartment, only teased her. When Victor asked her why, she said Luke told her he had plans for her - to tie her up and make us listen." We all felt the rush of her first orgasm. Some of us groaned while Gabe let out a wicked laugh. "Damn, he's good at this," he cursed under his breath. "Well, if you'll excuse us, I think Victor and I need some private time." He grabbed his hand and practically ran down the hall to their room.

I shook my head, hearing Cade lecturing me. We're a wolf for fucks sake, Kota. Sniff her out. We need to mark her, and if you won't then I damn well will. I tried to reason with him, but he quickly pushed me to the side and began tracking her scent. I found myself down a deserted hallway standing before a cherry-finished door. The pheromones coming from the room were almost overpowering. I slammed open the door to see Luke lowering Luna to the bed, her body quivering from her last orgasm. He had a smug and satisfied look on his face.

I stepped in, closed and locked the door. His eyebrows arched when he saw Cade's amber eyes glowing. "You, little boy, are in trouble. Now stay right there while I attend to Luna," I commanded him, his eyes going wide. He scooted over watching me closely.

"Kota?" he breathed.

"Sort of," I answered. "Kota is taking a backseat right now. I'm Cade, his wolf." I watched his eyes widen as he processed what I'd said, then leaned over and ran my tongue along his neck, sniffing him. "You taste and smell like our Luna. Maybe if you're good, I'll make you smell like me," I growled low against his ear. He shivered and his breathing sped up. I gave a low laugh, "For now, enjoy the show because it's time for me to mark my Luna."

I turned my attention back to her. She was watching my interactions with Luke with curiosity. I nuzzled against her neck, nipping as she arched and moaned. "I told you that I'd mark you the next time I fucked you, Luna." Her eyes snapped to mine and she let out a low whimper. I ran my tongue down her chest, licking and biting as my mouth came to rest over her core. I could hear Luke's heartbeat increase as I dove my tongue between her folds. They both groaned softly. She smelled like him - it was intoxicating, their scents mixing. I placed my hands under her ass as I dove my tongue deeper. Cum for me Luna, let me hear you scream my name, I commanded her as I hummed against her.

"Kota!" she screamed as her hips bucked upward. I continued to lap at her until she stilled, then I climbed over her, caging her beneath my body. I looked at Luke, his eyes fixed on us. He was stroking himself.

I shook my head, "You are not allowed to cum until I tell you, beautiful boy." His eyes went wide and he slowly took his hand away from his cock. I grinned and turned back to Eveleen. "Luna, when I mark you, it will hurt at first, but then similar to North's bite, it will feel amazing. However, my claim will take a lot from you, and you'll probably sleep for quite some time after. Do you have any questions?" I asked her. I wanted her to know what to expect, not be caught unaware in the haze of sex.