Chapter 55

Trigger Warning/Sensitive Content - non/con rape, sexual abuse - this gets DARK.  You can skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable and still get the context of the story.

Phineas's POV

I watched her sleeping. This exquisite little fairy could do so much damage to me. I know I should feel guilty for taking her free will, but fuck, the sex was worth it. The way her body responded to me was amazing. I could feel myself hardening just thinking about the night before. Grabbing her hips I slammed myself deeper inside her. She let out a painful cry, trying to push me off. Hmmm, guess the spell wore off.

I quickly flipped her on her back, pinning her beneath me. The stone kept her weak and despite her best efforts, she couldn't get away. Her fight only served to turn me on more. I think I preferred angry Ylfa. Holding her arms beside her head, I continued to fuck her as hard as I could. I chuckled as her core began to weep. "Your body recognizes me Ylfa, it wants me." I reached down to swipe my finger through her fluids and placed it in her mouth. She sucked before she realized what she was doing, then her eyes went wide. I chuckled then sank my teeth into her breast making her scream as I pumped harder. "Cum for me," I murmured as I sucked on her nipple. Like a switch being flipped her body submitted to my command. Her back arched, her walls clamping down and milking my cock as she rode out her orgasm. I reveled in the fact that she had come without a spell and I began to fill her dripping pussy with my own cum. When I finished, I rolled off of her. She immediately curled into a ball, sobbing quietly.

I stepped into the bathroom to shower. She was still on the bed but no longer crying when I came out dressed for the day. I glanced at the clock. He would arrive soon. I went to the closet and pulled out her gown. Hanging it on the door I came to kneel by the bed. I gently stroked her hair, tucking it behind her ear. "Erebus will be here shortly. Go shower and prepare, Ylfa." I placed a kiss on her forehead, "And thank you for this morning. Your submission was exquisite and everything I had imagined it would be." She whimpered at my words but did not pull away. As I headed to the door, she stood and walked stiffly to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

As I walked down the hall I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. The sound of a low growl reached my ears. I spun around to see a large brown wolf at the top of the stairs, blood dripping from its jaws.

Fuck!

Author's Notes: Some of the contexts in this particular chapter will be addressed later as she struggles with the aftermath of rape.  

I will fully admit that most of this is based on my own experience.  If you are a survivor of rape or sexual assault, please understand you survived!  There is no one way to survive, deal with or overcome your feelings.  Do not let it define you.  Do not let it destroy you.  We all take a different path to healing.  I am here if you need a shoulder to cry on or even one to hit.  I will not judge or even advise unless you ask.

Be kind to one another, my lovelies.