Bath Time, Dream, and Cuddles

✨I say: timeline cleanse and good juju only✨

PROMPT: Kim Pilates woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to cuddle with her parents so she could go back to a peaceful and sweet sleep.

김은애 Kim Eun Ae = Grace with Love

BATH TIME, DREAM, AND CUDDLES

It was just like any other normal day in the Kim household. It was clean, refreshing, and homey. Baby toys, clothes, and dog toys were neatly placed on various corners of the place. The home was also filled with laughter and giggles. Why?

Baby food was splattered on the floor, on the high chair, and most of all, on baby Eun-ae's face. With her fisted hands trying to gather all the mashed food in front of her, she eventually put her hands on her mouth, putting it everywhere on her face as a result. Even Mina, their dog, was enjoying her free food, licking every bit on the floor. (Probably trying to help her dog parent from cleaning up so much after Eun-ae.)

"Oh, Kim Eun-ae, my baby," Ye-jin lifted her little girl as she chuckled. She blew kisses on her baby's chubby stomach and was given back giggles. "You are such a messy little girl, spilling food all over," again, she was just given back, giggles.

"Aigoo... is my baby girl enjoying making her Appa clean up," Bin said as he looked at his daughter with all the adoration his eyes could muster. He walked to the kitchen to grab a towel to clean up the mess. Once back, he wiped the surfaces marred with baby food and pet the head of Mina along the way. "You're being a helper to get on my good side, huh, Mina," Bin said to their dog, scratched its head and rubbed its stomach.

After cleaning up the mess made by their daughter, Bin grabbed little Eun-ae from Ye-jin. "Who's a messy little girl, huh? Eun-ae," he tickled his daughter, her legs kicking as she laughed so hard. The room was then filled with laughter from the beautiful family.

"Come on! Let's give you a warm bubbly bath." Bin looked at his wife, "Just follow us after you've finished up, okay?" Bin walked up to his wife so that Eun-ae could give a kiss to her Eomma. "Sure. Go ahead and start cleaning up that cheeky girl," Ye-jin replied, poking Eun-ae's dimples, the ones she inherited from her dad.

The father and daughter went to the bathroom, humming, giggling, and babbling as they walked. It was as if they're having the best conversation in the world.

~

Bin is a good father. He cares for his family, he appreciates them, he works hard for them, and most of all, he loves them with all his heart. He truly is a family man now, one he dreamt of being for the longest time throughout his entire career as an actor in the industry. He was truly grateful to have met Ye-jin because after all these years, she still had the ability to make him even more in love with her, especially seeing her interact with their daughter.

However, even after all this time, he still wasn't good at one thing. Giving baby Eun-ae a bath.

Ye-jin went to their bathroom after finishing up in the kitchen, following her baby's babbling once again. Once she reached the bathroom, there she saw her husband soaking wet while baby Eun-ae was splashing water and bubbles everywhere. She was clearly enjoying her bath time, or playtime for that matter. Eun-ae grabbed her rubber bunny and plunged it into the water-filled bathtub, splashing Bin once more.

"Omo, jagiya!" Ye-jin couldn't help but laugh at another messy scene in front of her. She grabbed her phone from the inside of her pocket and snapped a picture of her family. Her beautiful eye smile showed as she looked at the picture she took.

Eun-ae with her two front teeth and dimples showing, holding her bath toys, surrounded by white bubbles. Bin sat on the floor beside the tub, smiling while staring at their daughter.