Nesting and Nursery

obviously i'm not a mom 😅 but i like cute things, especially cute baby stuff 💕 +++ oh! and did i mention i already LOVE KIM GOLF/PILATES? 🫶🏼 No? Okay, NOW YOU KNOW!!! 🌚

P.S. this is a product of user @ binjinfreak's delulu imagination. thank you very much.

PROMPT: Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin decorating their baby's nursery.

NESTING & NURSERY

Nesting is when a soon-to-be mother starts cleaning and organising the things around their home. It's when she spends so much time looking for all kinds of baby furniture, baby clothing, baby toys, and everything else in between. Order this, order that, order everything! It's a mother's way of preparing for the coming of her baby. She likes to feel in control, so that nothing will go wrong once the baby arrives. It's all about her baby's safety and security.

"I need to get everything prepared for our baby's arrival!" Ye-jin once said panicking at the slightest bit of parcel delay. It was as if it was the end of the world at that time.

This was what Son Ye-jin was doing, especially being in the latter part of her pregnancy. She wanted everything to be perfect for her child.

From browsing through Younglim catalogues for beautiful furniture to buying Ecovacs deebot to maintain the cleanliness of their home, Ye-jin had done them all. It's not helpful that all things related to babies were cute! Cute clips, cute hats, cute onesies, cute mittens, cute socks, cute shoes. CUTE EVERYTHING! She's spending so much just because they're cute! It's actually a Ye-jin thing to do to be honest.

"This would be so cute! Kitty, baby, and I can all match!" Ye-jin said, pointing at a three piece bundle she saw online

"This would be so cute! Kitty, baby, and I can all match!" Ye-jin said, pointing at a three piece bundle she saw online. They were all matching dresses. Bin was in for a fashion show, for sure!

With all the excitement Ye-jin was experiencing, Hyun Bin was just happy she's enjoying her pregnancy. Some don't believe in the so-called pregnancy glow, but seeing Ye-jin, you'd believe it's true. Pregnancy looks good on her because she's looking absolutely amazing.

"You look really good, jagiya." Bin never failed to tell Ye-jin this every single day.

Happy wife, soon-to-be happy eomma, happy life indeed.

~

"Done!" Ye-jin just finished ordering more baby stuff online. That has been her hobby. Just her big belly housing baby Kim, eating tteokbokki, while online shopping.

Bin was the one who's there to remind Ye-jin to eat healthy, and limit her (unhealthy) cravings if she can. "Ye Jin-ah, remember what the doctor said. You should limit the junk food if you can."

They even made a deal: Ye-jin gets to eat her cravings only if she eats all the healthy food Bin would prepare for them. It's the green juice. Nasty? Yes. Healthy? Absolutely.