Find Me After

SHOT PUNOOO 🥃 in honor of binjin day, here's a one shot featuring my favorite dermatologist, Dr. Cha Mi-jo 

PROMPT: Cha Mi-jo's girls' night with her best friend just got interesting.

FIND ME AFTER

"AAAHHH!" Cha Mi-jo exclaimed as she put down her shot glass. She just downed a full shot of tequila.

Being the workaholic Cha Mi-jo was, her best friends – Jeong Chan-young and Jang Joo-hee – had to set an appointment with her clinic secretary just to drag her out for a night out partying with overflowing drinks and non-stop dancing.

"Aren't you glad we dragged you out of your clinic, Mi Jo-yah?" Joo-hee screamed over the loud music as they continued dancing. Or swaying. "BOTTOMS UP!" Chan-young gave her best friends two more overflowing glasses, the sticky drink spilling all over their hands. Not that they mind. They were having F U N.

They twirled around in their fancy clothes – courtesy of hotshot dermatologist, Dr. Cha Mi-jo. Flowy tops, short skirts, and high heels. Classy yet seductive.

"YAH CHA MI-JO!" Chan-young shouted. "Hottie over there's looking at you." The two women looked over to where the man was sitting down, downing his own glass of strong whiskey. Typical.

One shot. And another.

Mi-jo walked over to where the man was.

"Care to dance with me, handsome?" Cha Mi-jo offered her long, slender fingers, waiting for the said man to grab her hand and drag her to the dance floor.

"Dae-sik," the man said as he grabbed Mi-jo's hands to lead her to the center of the room. "Care to tell me your name?"

"Dance with me first, and then I'll think about it." Mi-jo winked at Dae-sik. "Fair enough."

And danced they did. Mi-jo was actually really having a fun night with her best friends and the new man.

Maybe even smitten. It was harmless flirting anyway.

As the night progressed and the space between Mi-jo and Dae-sik almost non-existent, Chan-young decided to call it a night before anything else happened.

Chan-young walked over to Mi-jo, tapped her shoulder and whispered. "Let's go home, Ms. Flirty."

"Joo-hee's dozing off already. We need to get her home or her mom will scold her again for getting shitfaced," Chan-young added for Dae-sik to hear. Mi-jo looked over to where Joo-hee was, and true enough she's almost fast asleep on the couch.

"That's my cue, Dae Sik-ssi," Mi-jo smiled. Dae-sik smiled in return. He had a damn good smile.

"Wait! How about your name?" Dae-sik lightly grabbed Mi-jo's elbow before she got to step away. "I'm keeping my name for myself," she replied coyly. "That way, it will make it harder for you to find me after you think about this magnificent, lovely night of drinking and dancing with me. Maybe you even got smitten over me."

Mi-jo said. "It will turn into a quest of some sorts, I guess."

Dae-sik bowed his head slightly with a smile, letting Mi-jo's words sink in. "How do you know I'm not already hopelessly in love with you?"

Mi-jo blushed. This time, it was Dae-sik's turn to smirk and gloat.

"If it's meant to be..."

"... it will be."