Should Stop Backreading

god I never thought i could love jinjin so much more 🥹

PROMPT: Yoon Jin-ah backreading old texts.

SHOULD STOP BACKREADING

Yoon Jin-ah was a strong, independent woman. Not that there's something wrong with that. But she has been for so long, so there were really times when she craved for someone to care for her, and take some burden off her shoulders. Big things, little things, they didn't matter.

That's why when Yoo Jin-woo came to sweep Jin-ah off her feet, it was like a breath of fresh air – or a refreshing rainy breeze washing away her worries of being alone for the rest of her life.

Jin-woo was what Jin-ah needed. He cared about her. He loved her.

They were head over heels for each other. Until they weren't. Or were they still in love with each other?

Because if Jin-ah was over Jin-woo already, she wouldn't be up late at night scrolling through her phone, backreading their sweet old messages. They brought bittersweet smiles on her face.

Jin-ah missed Jin-woo. That's a fact. There's no point in denying that when people around her notice how she was sulky over the past few weeks. They figured they broke up. It was the talk in the office, he was the handsome fella staying a few floors above the Coffee Bay headquarters after all.

Jin-ah looked back at their messages. They were really sweet, caring, affectionate messages.

There were good morning texts, wishing Jin-ah a great day at work.

"Good morning, Yoon Jin-ah! Have a great day at work! Don't stress out too much, our you'll get wrinkles hehe"

There were text reminders for when Jin-ah's about to head off to team dinners. Jin-woo always reminded her to stick with her female friends, and be mindful about being in the presence of her pervert bosses.

"Be careful tonight, okay? Be mindful of the people around you. Always try to be with at least one female employee. Stick with Geum Bo-ra if you can :) I love you!"

 Stick with Geum Bo-ra if you can :) I love you!"