Tokkies and Baby Shoes

no pressure, just excited 🥹 and now, all the waiting was worth it 😌

binjin dating ---> binjin engaged ---> binjin married ---> binjin honeymooning ---> binjin pregnant 😭 

PROMPT: Little Ye-jin playing with her own tokkies collection while Baby Bin was running around not wanting to put his shoes on and match with Appa Bin.

김은애 Kim Eun Ae = Grace with Love

현기 Kim Hyun Ki = Wise and Astute

TOKKIES AND BABY SHOES

It was a beautiful warm spring day. The birds were chirping and the flowers were in full bloom in Ye-jin's garden.

However, inside the house was a bit of a chaos? Why?

What do you expect from two toddlers? That's right. Chaos.

The Kim family was supposed to go to Bin's parents' place to have lunch with them. This was one of the traditions they religiously follow as asked by their elders. They should go to the Kims at least two weekends a month so that the children will grow up close with their grandparents, cousins, uncles, and aunties. This was the same for Ye-jin's side.

Bin and Ye-jin wanted their children to grow up within a close-knit family just like how they grew up. Given their careers, they really learned the importance and utmost value of family.

~

It was already near lunchtime and they really had to leave soon so that they could make it in time for the gathering.

Little Eun-ae was already dressed in her floral pink dress with ruffles and a pink bow headband to match. Pink was her favourite colour because she was a girly just like any other girl her age. She also said that it made her feel like a pretty princess. She was Bin's one and only little pretty princess after all.

While Eun-ae was patiently waiting for her parents and baby brother, she just sat on the floor of their living room, playing with her tokkies collection. There were teacups and plates with toy food around her. Apparently, she and her tokkies were having a tea party.

Eun-ae's tokkies collection consisted of various ones. They come in different colours, clothes, and of course, names. Since she loved tokkies just like her eomma, she was lucky to get the ones from Ye-jin's precious collection. Playing with these tokkies is one of their bonding moments together. Every time they would play, Ye-jin would tell her beautiful memories attached to each stuffed toy. Because of this, she learned to take care of her toys just like how Ye-jin takes care of her.

A few seconds in, her baby brother, Hyun-ki, sat beside her and babbled some baby words. Being the patient and affectionate big sister that she is, she entertained him and included him in her tea party.

Bin, a bit breathless, finally found his energetic son with his sister. He smiled at the adorable scene in front of him.

Hyun-ki was sitting down beside Eun-ae and he was drinking fake tea from a floral teacup, courtesy of his little princess. The said teacup had lots of drool in it but Eun-ae could care less about the mess her baby brother was making. She even grabbed one of her tokkies and gave it to her brother so he can play with it.

Bin walked toward his two beautiful children and sat behind them, being as quiet as possible as to not intrude in their playtime.

However, just after a few seconds, Bin couldn't resist how adorable they were. Therefore, he kissed his daughter's head and he was rewarded with a big smile. Eun-ae definitely inherited her eomma's eye smile and his dimples. She will be a heartbreaker in the future and Bin was not ready for that yet. He didn't even want to think about it.