Yoga Can Wait

this is your daily reminder to engage in physical activities from time to time to stay healthy (may it be a HIIIT workout, or even just by taking a walk outside your home) TAKE CARE 💕

***also please don't mind that it's still Mina instead of Kitty HAHAHA don't have the time to edit every single one from before 🐶

PROMPT: Mina refuses to get out of Ye-jin's yoga mat until she gets cuddles.

YOGA CAN WAIT

Ye-jin has always been strict about her routine, especially when it came to maintaining her body's lean physique. She ate well - with the right amount of nutritious food with a bit of junk and cravings from time to time to keep her sane. Eating out and trying different restaurants were their thing as a couple after all, aside from playing golf.

To balance these out, Ye-jin also exercised. It also helps in keeping her in a good mood throughout the day.

Ye-jin's go-to exercise was pilates and it has been for almost 10 years. She even has the passcode of the restroom memorised. That showed how frequently she went there. However, given the pandemic which forced the people to stay in their homes, she needed to look for an alternative. Hence, she settled for yoga because it can easily be done at home since there are routines that don't need equipment from a yoga studio. All she needed was a yoga mat, a water or energy drink, a towel, and she was good to go.

~

Ye-jin was preparing her favourite drink in the kitchen.

Ye-jin wore her hair up in a bun to keep it out of her face. She also wore a white dri-fit long sleeved top and a pair of leggings, which showed off her lean and well-sculpted physique thanks to her discipline and years of hard work in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

While preparing her drink, Ye-jin called out. "Kim Tae-pyung?" No answer.

"Tae Pyung-ah? Do you want to join me and do some yoga," Ye-jin asked a bit louder this time. Still no answer. She knew Bin preferred weight training and running but she still asks him every time in hopes that maybe he'll eventually give in to her request one of these days.

Ye-jin took a sip of her drink. "Where is he," she muttered lowly to herself. She thought that maybe Bin was talking to his manager in his office about some last minute preparations for his upcoming CF shoot and regarding the schedule for his filming of Confidential Assignment 2.

Ye-jin looked around the place trying to look for a certain cute fluffy yet cheeky white dog who usually follows her around wherever she goes. 'Huh? That's weird. Maybe Mina was with Bin,' Ye-jin thought.

Ye-jin fixed some of Mina's toys that were scattered in various corners of the room and prepared her treats for when her feeding time comes, all before she went to their exercise room to do her daily yoga session.

~

Once Ye-jin opened the door of their exercise room, there she saw her boyfriend and their dog lying down on her yoga mat. Both had their eyes closed, seemingly in a light sleep.

Ye-jin just stared at her two babies and smiled at their adorableness. She really loved them.

Just like her appa, Mina sensed her eomma's presence and got up from where she was comfortably settled down -- on top of Bin's chest. Mina went around Ye-jin's legs twice before going back to Bin's side and lying back down once again.

Ye-jin finally entered the room and went toward where Bin was lying down -- on top of her yoga mat. She knelt down beside him.

"Wake up, sleepyhead," Ye-jin whispered in Bin's ear and then kissed his forehead. "What are you doing here if you aren't going to exercise with me? Is this your new hangout spot now," she teased him while gently running her hands through his hair. He showed her his dimpled smile and just enjoyed the feel of her hands running through his hair.

Bin continued to keep his eyes closed and cuddled Mina some more - which she gladly accepted and was clearly enjoying.

"Come on, Tae Pyung-ah. Get up so I can start my yoga now," Ye-jin gently said. Bin moved his head from side to side, indicating that he had no plans on getting up. He was smiling all throughout their exchange.

"Yaaa!" Ye-jin started laughing while trying to pull Bin's arms with all her strength. However, with her petiteness, her physical strength was nothing in comparison to his built. Hence, she failed to make him stand up from his comfortable position.

"Mina and I talked earlier. We agreed that we will not leave unless you give us some cuddles," Bin chimed. He knew he was acting a bit childish but it was his way of asking for Ye-jin's attention because he missed her. "Are you a kid? You even used Mina as an excuse," Ye-jin replied and continued to laugh.

"Your call," Bin said and closed his eyes once again.

Ye-jin thought that a few minutes cuddling with her babies wouldn't hurt. "Fine," she crossed her arms making it seem like she was annoyed. However, the both of them knew otherwise. "Scoot over and give me some space."

Ye-jin laid her head on Bin's chest and Bin put his arms around her, hugging her closely. "Aigoo, my big baby," she teased him again and caressed his face. Mina licked her eomma's face and settled on top of Bin's stomach.

"Let's just relax, Ye Jin-ah. I promise I'll do yoga with you tomorrow," Bin tried to persuade his girlfriend some more.

"Fine," Ye-jin said and Bin kissed her forehead and then her lips which made her giggle. "I'll make sure to choose the difficult poses for tomorrow though," Ye-jin replied smugly and proceeded to snuggle closer. His baritone laugh echoed inside the room.

The family spent their afternoon in each other's presence, in each other's embraces, and they couldn't wish for anything better.

They were home.