Christmas Pajamas and Goofy Faces

PROMPT: Ye-jin bought a pair of couple Christmas pajamas and asked Bin to take goofy pictures while wearing them.

CHRISTMAS PAJAMAS AND GOOFY FACES

Christmas was considered as a couples' holiday in Korea, and just like any other couple, Bin and Ye-jin planned to celebrate Christmas together.

To make up for the lack of visits, they decided to visit their respective families before the actual Christmas Eve/Day to avoid the Christmas rush. It showed how they really valued the importance of family.

Holiday season was about love and happiness after all.

~

Feeling a little extra with Christmas that year, Ye-jin wanted it to be fun and relaxing for both herself and for Bin.

They decided to celebrate at Ye-jin's apartment since it was more festive there. She set up tons of Christmas decorations around the place. Christmas tree, wreaths, and lights - you name it, she had them.

Mina enjoyed Christmas because she got to play and roll around the pile of snow at the garden. She also enjoyed it because there are a lot of things around the house that kept her entertained more than her dog toys. Lastly, she even had gifts under the tree which she smelled from time to time. She knew they were dog treats. Sneaky smart dog.

Ye-jin placed her cute gift for Bin. It's a gift for him but mostly for her entertainment. She couldn't help but laugh just by thinking of what Bin's reaction would be. 'He'll be such a big baby about it for sure,' she thought.

Ye-jin also prepared the food for their dinner already. She just cooked a simple pasta dish and some garlic chicken. She also had some Korean side dishes readily stocked inside the fridge just in case Bin craved some.

Since Ye-jin prepared the main dishes for dinner, she asked Bin to bring in the desserts - maybe some cake and ice cream. She wasn't really in the mood to bake because just like what everyone else thought, preparing for the holiday season can really be tiring.

While waiting, she lit up a scented candle to give the place a warm and cozy ambience - perfect for the occasion. The place was enveloped with a cinnamon, vanilla, and fresh pine scent.

Ye-jin sat down and just played with Mina. She also messaged her staff, her friends, and her family. She wished them a "Merry Christmas" because not all of them stay up late until midnight.

After doing so, she also scrolled through her Instagram. She liked some Christmas posts of her friends and even of her fans. She went to her profile and looked at her past Christmas post, specifically her picture with Bin which was taken back when they were filming in Switzerland for their drama.

Ye-jin smiled at the picture because looking back, she realised how far they've come. She then looked at the exact same picture which was also framed and was placed on the table beside the armrest of the couch.

They're together now and she was truly happy.

It warmed Ye-jin's heart knowing that someone as special as Bin loved her whole-heartedly as much as she loved him. She couldn't think of a better person to be in a relationship with. A long-term relationship at that.

Bin made Ye-jin smile and laugh without even trying. "You're so funny," Ye-jin would say to Bin, time and time again. However, the most important was how he was there and will continue to be there even during the down times of their lives.

~

Bin arrived. He was bundled up. He had on a cap, a thick scarf, and a thick long oversized coat, to protect him from the harsh cold wind outside snowing Seoul.