I Love That You

#SuitfitCupid Feb. 8

PROMPT A: I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. - When Harry Met Sally

I LOVE THAT YOU...

Bin and Ye-jin haven't gone out in a while due to their hectic schedules. One day there'a a CF shoot, the next day there's a meeting, and the next... so on and so forth.

There just wasn't any room for even a simple date night.

Perhaps the closest thing was sleeping over each other's houses and cuddling after a really long day. However, even this wasn't perfect because usually, one comes home late hence, the other was already asleep.

But then again, they'd take what they can get.

It's better than not seeing each other at all.

~

Finally, the day has come. One free night out of the hectic week. They get to have a night off which means that they can go on a date night!

Ye-jin was so excited. She was acting like a teenager going on her first date with her ultimate crush. Then again, Bin was the love of her life so it justifies her exhilaration over the upcoming date night.

However, with date night comes Ye-jin's usual dilemma. It didn't help that she was indecisive over the simplest of things. Weird, right?

Ye-jin can easily decide regarding important matters but when it comes to small daily life choices, she was always indecisive.

Indecisive Moment # 1: What clothes to wear.

Ye-jin's walk-in closet was a big mess. Clothes were thrown and scattered in almost every corner. Tops, bottoms, skirts, pants, and dresses - you name it, they're everywhere.

Ye-jin wanted to make an effort and be presentable. She wanted to look beautiful for their date night. She wanted to look beautiful for Bin.

Ye-jin knew that time was running out and she had to choose an outfit already. She still had to take a shower, do her hair, and put on makeup. It's hard to be a woman.

It didn't help that Bin was about to pick Ye-jin up in an hour. She just hoped that she'd be done on time. She didn't want to keep Bin waiting.

As per usual, when Ye-jin doesn't know what to do, she calls her ever so efficient and hilarious best friend to ask for advice. She called none other than, Hyo-jin.

Ye-jin dialed her best friend's number and after just a few rings, Hyo-jin picked up the call.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, Son Ye Jin-ssi," Hyo-jin teased her best friend. "Yaaa, I need your help. I don't know what to wear for my date with Bin tonight and I haven't even showered yet," Ye-jin said in one breath, clearly on the verge of panic.

"He's going to pick me up soon. Pali pali, Hyo Jin-ah!" Ye-jin paced back and forth her walk-in closet and bit her nails. She was clearly stressed over her situation.

"What kind of date night is this? Casual? Formal? I need some details here you know," Hyo-jin said. "It's semi-formal because we haven't gone out in a while. We opt to do something a bit fancier for tonight."

In just a minute, Hyo Jin knew the answer to her best friend's (not so) problem.

"I know the perfect dress," Hyo-jin smiled widely. "Wear one of Bin's gifts for your birthday last month! It's the long flowy black dress with thin straps, has a floral print, and a subtle slit on the left side. It's sexy and feminine at the same time."