Amazing Night & Amazing Woman

PROMPT: Yoo Jin-woo and Yoon Jin-ah at a company gala event.

AMAZING NIGHT & AN AMAZING WOMAN

The grand ballroom at the hotel was beautifully decorated, truly fitting for Yoo Jin-woo's prestige and elegance when it comes to the high-class, business industry he belongs in. Glass chandeliers in high ceilings, blooming flowers in arches, and warm lights surrounded the place.

The moment Jin-woo stepped out of his limousine and offered his hand towards the person inside the car, camera flashes started going crazy. For someone out of the limelight, that would've been anxiety-inducing. But for someone who has been in front of the cameras for years, it was a piece of cake for him.

"Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be."

Moreso, the moment a pair of beautiful legs stepped out, it became even crazier than it already was. It was Yoon Jin-ah owner of a famous café chain all over Seoul. And she came with Jin-woo.

They arrived together... as a couple. Their first public appearance.

This was creating buzz within the business industry because two successful business people coming together would only mean one thing: A power couple.

"You don't have to say anything to the reporters. Just show them your beautiful smile and let's pose for a couple of pictures," Jin-woo whispered in Jin-ah's ear, all while enclosing her waist – pulling her body close to him.

They smiled, bowed, and waved at the people at the entrance who welcomed them. Then, they head in.

Once inside, Jin-ah let out a sigh of relief. If Jin-woo was used to the attention, she wasn't. Even if her cafés were famous, she preferred to stay behind the scenes, brewing delicious coffee for her customers. It was her passion after all.

"Are you okay?" asked Jin-woo. "Yeah, all good," Jin-ah said quietly, giving him her best smile.

"We don't need to stay long. I can just introduce you to some of my colleagues, eat if you like, and then dance a few songs. Then we can go," Jin-woo said.

"Sounds like a plan," Jin-ah replied, placing her delicate hand to Jin-woo's offered arm.

~

They did just that. Jin-woo went around, introducing Jin-ah to his people.

They were all starstruck and in awe of Jin-ah's beauty and personality. Some couldn't even believe they're a couple. But they wanted nothing more than that because they truly look happy in each other's company. It was a beautiful sight.

Jin-ah ate to her heart's content much to Jin-woo's fascination. "The food is delicious," she said while savoring the food. "Though you could really use some good coffee and desserts," she winked at him, teasing. "I'll keep that in mind," he indulged her.

Jin-woo offered his hand to Jin-ah after.

"Care to dance, my love?" Jin-woo flashed Jin-ah his dimpled smile she loved so much. "Why of course! Who am I to refuse a dance with such a dapper, handsome, young man?"

They went to the side of the dance floor, not wanting to be the center of attention. As if that was possible.

They swayed to the music, oblivious to the stares and whispers around them. It was just them gazing into each other's eyes lovingly.

"Did I mention that you look absolutely stunning in that dress?"

"A few times. But I don't mind hearing it some more."

They laughed. Carefree. In love.

"Tonight has been amazing, Yoon Jin-ah. Thank you for coming with me," Jin-woo said sincerely. "Thank you for inviting me, Yoo Jin-woo. It's not everyday I see you looking this handsome in a suit," Jin-ah teased some more.

"Maybe you should go to my office every once in a while so you can see me more in suits. Oh, and bring some delicious coffee and my favorite cake, too," Jin-woo winked. "I'll keep that in mind, Jin Woo-ssi," Jin-ah winked back.

"But truly, thank you. Everyday has been amazing with you."

The two just share their secret smiles and loving gazes.

They danced a few more songs before Jin-ah cut them off. "My feet hurt already, Jin Woo–ssi."

"What do you say? Let's get out of here?"

"Only if you feed me again," Jin-ah said. Jin-woo just laughed at her antics.

"Okay, let's ditch this party for some soju and samgyeopsal."